Picture Your Number

Flash

Lost in speed
Picture Your Number [BANDWIDTH WARNING]

Thought of making a forum game for fellow TDF'ers.
Rules are pretty simple..

1. Just increment the numbers with the post above you, and reply it with a picture.
  2. Picture with the number don't have to show the number explicitly. But, the number should present in the picture that you're posting.
  3. Never put more than a picture to show a bigger number. Ex: Don't put two separate pictures showing 9 and 2, to represent 92.
  4. If you're posting 92, don't put a picture with 1992 and say it contains 92. However, showing 0092 for 92, is acceptable.
  5. Creativity is a must. But try to avoid HD pictures for bandwidth reasons.

I'm eager to see posts with larger numbers. :mrgreen:
Let me start with #1.

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b1/Bus_number_1@Turku_Airport.jpg/1024px-Bus_number_1@Turku_Airport.jpg

Now, who's #2 ?? :fc_bat:

Last edited:
OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
*www.1000sjobs.com/photos/2011-06/16079/1308161641_iphone4changeseverything1.jpg

@furious_gamer : There's no use of SPOILER'ng a picture. The page loads all the pictures first, the SPOILER tag just hides it from the view, though it's already loaded. Maybe you knew this already, just a tit bit.

Well, I took this pic for #5, but had to re-design it fir #6 :p
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=9687&stc=1

Attachments

• Harshil15dfsdfsdf25.jpg
    Harshil15dfsdfsdf25.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 469

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
*learnthat.com/files/2010/02/windows-7-background1.jpg

now somebody post windows 8 after me

Attachments

• windows-7-background1.jpg
    windows-7-background1.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 171

ratul

█████████████████

*www.fastcodesign.com/multisite_files/codesign/imagecache/inline-large/post-inline/inline-2-windows-8-logo-pgram.jpg​

amjath

Human Spambot
*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/c9/9posterfinal.jpg/220px-9posterfinal.jpg

enough posts on this thread from me gonna do wait and watch

d3p

PowerHouse
*www.teamjerseysstore.com/images/Russia-14-Roman-Pavlyuchenko-Home-Football-Jersey-2012-2013.jpg.image.300x300.jpg

Top Bottom