Photo sharing site???

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Hi Guys!

Can someone please suggest some good and reputed photo sharing site with good/unlimited amount of space. I know about Flicker and Picasa, but both have limitations in their free account. Flicker allows only 100MB per month and Picasa allows a total of 1GB. My pictures are of about 4-5 GB.

So, is there any service with good features and ample amount of space where in I can store and share my pictures.

Thank you.

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
If you are looking for neat interface, reliable, free and good service - Picasa is the best I think. Yes, the space limit will be there, may be create another id after you complete 1 GB ?

To be honest I havn't seen any other sites thats as good as (neat and good) Picasa. Actually every services by Google are like that I think.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Best place is windows live space.
*folders.live.com

Get 2 GB space to share your photos and others files. They also offer to make it public and private.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
how about zoom.in? they offer printing services too. m using it right now, n the interface looks pretty neat. also, 15 free prints :), just pay shipping+tax...comes to 28buks.

OP
go4saket

go4saket

As for live.in, uploading is a big headache as only seven files can be uploaded at a time.

Zoom.in is a online photo printing site which can disappear any moment. Moreover, the upload system is very slow. It doesnt even have features line in Picasa and Flicker wherein we can see details of the pictures like the Camera Model Number, ISO Level, etc etc etc.

din

Tribal Boy
I think go4saket meant gallery sites like flickr or picassa and not photo upload sites like imageshack / photobucket.

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
@din
Photo bucket gives you the ability to have your username in the URL and create albums / collections. So it can be called as a phot sharing site too.
However, it does have limits.

I'm on flickr pro, but if I wanted to use something free, I'd choose zooomr.com :)

OP
go4saket

go4saket

I think go4saket meant gallery sites like flickr or picassa and not photo upload sites like imageshack / photobucket.

Exactly...

Zoomr.com has its upload facility down for some days...So cant comment on the same...

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
I still prefer picasa, yes knowing the limitations. Haven't seen such a neat and clean interface and easy to navigate site.

OP
go4saket

go4saket

As for the time being, I am also using Picasa as I too feel its the best and the simplest with best features... Its just the space limitations...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom