Phones of 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

red dragon

Master troll
You people may not agree,but for me motorola worked best.Though now I use a nokia (5800),i still miss my E6. That was great phone,and it had some really nice community support.Nokia is overhyped and SE .total crap.I got one query,is moto droid available in India?

OP
R

raj_in

In the zone
not by a longshot on droid in india.........
have to wait :(
fade away means
the keys cant takr the wear & tear have to press them harder
slows down a bit hangs &.....

Tamoghno

Padawan
Moto ZN5's Camera was best *of its time*. performence aside , it had 550mhz processor which till now nseries haven't got . shutter lag time , startup time , shot to shot time was impressive even compared to compact cameras , let alone mobile camera . and most importantly the damn thing was slimmer than most other phone of its time .

i have seen motorola w230 drowned in super dirty drain for 20 mins and working PERFECTLY after drying . Not even the speakers / earpiece is damaged .

droid have nearly same spec as N900 but is much much thinner . agree that it dont have best camera , but compared to other slider phones it fares up pretty good.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Yea, but then when the Zn5 was launched 8mp phones had already made it to the market. :lol:
The xenon flash was a letdown.Did not have much range. Recorded in 15fps. All in all did not really hit the mark in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.