Phones of 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I look forward for samsung Bada OS...SE X10....Maemo Update OS...Nexus one
*asia.cnet.com/i/r/2009/hp/45122979/b001.jpg*asia.cnet.com/i/r/2010/hp/45181460/b001.jpg

Tamoghno

Padawan
i dont get what purpose bada os serve . why the hell samsung needed to come up with another OS when symbian or android could serve the purpose better.

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
Y should samsung pay other company for the software when they can make there own....

Y should Nokia, google and microsoft should enjoy the software monopoly

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Y should samsung pay other company for the software when they can make there own....

they are already well established in the OS maket

the Bada is gonna doom

sujoyp

Grand Master
hey this is not fare...u praise maemo OS...android OS...y not Bada OS:evil:...

Lets see atleast what it have....

Tamoghno

Padawan

symbian is now completely open source . not android type 'kinda' open source but FULLY open source (all source code should be available by this year , and they are ahead of schedule in releasing code). so samsung dont have to pay anything to nokia or anyone to use symbian. moreover it is being designed so that its easier to implement custom user interface so that different companies can have their own look and feel. so samsung can use their own UI .

choice is good but fragmantation is bad.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Okk...BTW some screenshots of symbian v4 has arrived
*www.allaboutsymbian.com/news/item/10981_Symbian4_UI_Concept_Proposal_s.php

OP
R

raj_in

In the zone
symbian is gonna sink soon i think
its gonna be an anroid world going by the recent trend
caught on like wild forest fire

Tamoghno

Padawan
symbian is gonna sink soon i think
its gonna be an anroid world going by the recent trend
caught on like wild forest fire

no one really knows . symbian is really changing a LOT and symbian^4 will be a completely new beast . nokia have already shown concept UI that looks promising . besides symbian have some advantage and can run on relatively low resources . nokia's plan is to bring symbian to much cheaper devices , there are even talks of $100 symbian smartphones in symbian.org blog. so symbian may have a unique position in low priced high volume market.

Tamoghno

Padawan
just heard that motorola is launching MOTOROI in other market . 8MP + XENON +Android + 3.7 inch AMOLED + HDMI Output .

Man nokia is so ****ed up .

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
No.. Motoroi is releasing in US and "other markets" in March.. Its one awesome phone!

Tamoghno

Padawan
The mototroi is only for the korean market. Looks pathetic.

motorola always made best hardware in industry , no matter what you think. if moto tries hard like it did with ZN5 , we might get another awesome camera phone . XENON + HDMI + HD recording . that too in slimmer than iPhone :shock: :shock: . i dont know of any other phone that have this combo.

OP
R

raj_in

In the zone
motorola........guys seriously
they are only good fr the first year....
then they fade away very quickly
had the L9 & motoflip.......luv d motoflip though...huge fan of it

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
What best hardware? The Zn5 is hardly among the best shooters in the market anymore.It has been toppled by the C901 and the 6700c pretty comprehensively. Their latest offing, the MILESTONE has a worthless cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom