Phone in 7k

har

In the zone
Have to buy a mobile within 7000-7500 Rs. I had earlier asked for opinions regarding phones within 10k but my TV too got damaged so have to buy a new LCD. So new budget is 7k.

How is the wave 525. Or spice Mi-310 ??

Any other options ??

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
I can suggest you Nokia C5...it has nice features and a good VFM!

v4u_luv2004

Broken In
First of all a warning for you. Never ever go for Wave 525 its the most pathetic phone samsung has ever produced you will regret buying it. I had it but exchanged it within 2 days. Plus Bada OS is a big disadvantage in the cheap phones well anyways Bada OS sucks.

And Spice? Good lord why even in your wildest dream you would like to go for cheap chinese phones like Spice & Micromax?

Go for Nokia C5 as suggested by sammy its a brilliant phone and got everything you need except WiFi.
I'm selling mine for 5.5K just in case if you are interested :p

OP
har

har

In the zone
C5 seems nice. What about the x3-02 ??
The sony ericsson hazel also seems awesome !!

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
X3-02 runs on S40, but C5 runs on S60, so you would get a fair bit of multitasking with S60...but it is worth mentioning that X3-02 is super slim...i hav checked it at Nokia Priority Stores! The button placement in X3-02 is somewhat weird!

OP
har

har

In the zone
I checked out the X3-02 and found it to be pretty good. The touchscreen too was good. But there are a few bad touches in the interface. eg.while typing in the keyboard if you have to cancel a letter you have to go to the touchscreen and press the onscreen cancel key. And also according to mobile-review.com the sales of these new hybrid phones from nokia have been pretty disastrous.

The C5 seems to be the best option but the phone regularly crashes and reboots quite often according to many videos and user reviews(maybe due to S60). I loved the Nokia 6303 but found that it is no longer in production. What’s actually wrong with the wave 525? According to reviews it is the best affordable touchscreen out there !!

Maybe I will buy the Elm(My past two phones have been Sony Ericssons). What is your opinion on the Cedar and the X2 ?

sriganesh

Right off the assembly line
I think the SE Elm and Hazel do not have a 3.5 mm Jack. How is their camera performance compared to C5 or C5-03. Can anyone shed some light on this