Phone for a new doctor? Budget < 12K

Status
Not open for further replies.

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
@tech_your_future
you are right .. 6630 is always better than 6681

dhan_shh said:
If a Doctor is requiring a Mobile,then it should be a "Windows Mobile",as there are excellant Medical software (atleast 1000 in number) available ONLY for WM (Skyscape,Medical Wizards to name a few).Gr8 support for all e-Book format.
There is NOT a single symbian phone which supports .CHM file,only WM does it.
Windows mobile i-Mate SP3 ... Rs.10,200/-
i-Mate SP5m
other ..
Motorola A1200

Last edited:

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
rollcage said:
@tech_your_future
you are right .. 6630 is always better than 6681

Windows mobile i-Mate SP3 ... Rs.10,200/-
i-Mate SP5m
other ..
Motorola A1200

Yaar,

Now he settled between N70 and W810i, let we don't make him more confused now.

eddie,

If your friend want N70me than give the same to him, other wise he will not too happy with W810i:(, though Music and Cam clearity is better with W810i:)

OP
eddie

eddie

El mooooo
I have seen at least 2 people having not too good experience with their i-mates so I would not like to buy them and A1200 has Linux OS :)

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
eddie said:
I have seen at least 2 people having not too good experience with their i-mates so I would not like to buy them and A1200 has Linux OS :)
I have friends .. and their i-mate works like charm .. Its gr8 for those who want it .. like me.

A1200 is the only one which give you that features for a budget buyer .. its value for money.

OP
eddie

eddie

El mooooo
Either your friends are lucky about i-mate or my colleagues are unlucky ;)

I went out and saw A1200 today. Do you really think a phone worth 17K shouldn't have EDGE? And then its UI was sloooooooow...I don't know whether that person had done something to it but it was seriously slow. Then that phone lid is absolutely impossible to pick up. It might be easy for people with thin fingers but if you are one of those guys who drift on to the bigger category then it is a real pain. It looked ok but absence of EDGE just doesn't ring a bell for me. Why would Motorola make such a mistake? :?

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
yes u are right edge should have been there
why?
its a their habit man.. leave out some essential features.. its same with nokia too, 40 sets but .. none is perfectly suits in your budget. it sucks
e.g. if someone dont need camera, when they have a decent digicam .. you still have to pay for it.
many nokia phones didnt had fm, only n series does now.. like 6630 6600
many phones didnt had the modem support... I remember buying 3120.. then foun no modem, It was was way back in 2004.
Why they do that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom