Phone around 25k

slyfox

Broken In
Hi!
i want to buy a phone around 25k. phone should have good music, camera and battery life. i am not into gaming or apps much.
how is this deal. is there any chance of iphone 4s price drop?
LG P880 Optimus 4X HD

OP
S

slyfox

Broken In
galaxy nexus camera is not as good as s2.
recently came across certain deals on quickr about iphone 4s at very cheap rates
e.g. for sale brand new original Apple iPhone 4S 64GB,32GB 16GB, Quadband 3G HSDPA GPS Unlocked Phone (SIM Free)Free shipping - Hyderabad: Mobile - Cell Phones in Hyderabad at Quikr Hyderabad

GREAT OFFERS @ 45% AFFORDABLE PRICE IN ALL BRAND NEW APPLE I PHONES AND SAMSUNG MOBILES FACTORY UNLOCKED ON SALES - Hyderabad: Mobile - Cell Phones in Hyderabad at Quikr Hyderabad

anyone having any idea about such deals. i found a few such deals on quickr.

reddead

LoSt!
Won't recommend a lg phone...
Gnex is great phone in terms of sw optimisation but lacks in hw and camera might be deal breaker for you..
S2 is a great buy but is outdated...
And battery is a issue in all android phones...

A iphone will fit your needs but is costly..and yeah beware of those quickr scams

OP
S

slyfox

Broken In
even i feel iphone 4s to be the most suitable for my need. i am even happy with the 3.5" screen as i have small hands but i am not psychologically ready to pay 30k+ for it. Is there anywhere i can get imported unlocked piece as i found them to be only @ 200, 300 usd in usa.

reddead

LoSt!
since iphone 5 is here, there should be lots of used iphone 4s on sale...
keep and eye on ebay and other sites....

aroraanant

Explorer
Xperia S is the best option, you can easily get it for 26k or buy it from ebay and avail the free gift offer.
Now the Note is also available for 28k so that is also a good option

OP
S

slyfox

Broken In
note is too big for me. heard xperia does not have a good battery.
searching for iphone 4s at good price. even very little used one will do.

regarding galaxy nexus, i found a lot of people recommending it at other threads. whats special about it except that it will be the first one to receive the android update. every high ended phone will eventually get the update after a little time right?

aroraanant

Explorer
I won't recommend to buy that though some people recommend it as you have to buy it from ebay and you also don't get manufacturer warranty after paying such a huge amount.
Xperia S doesn't have any battery issues.
You can even have a look at One S, you can get it for around 26-27k easily.
Or One X for around 30k.

OP
S

slyfox

Broken In
I have used my friend's one x. but the battery is not up to the mark. he carries his old nokia along with him as his one x's battery does not last the entire day.
my friend at office has got xperia s i guess. i will have a look at it today.

sgs2 would have been as easy pick for me had music not been near the top of my priority list.

you can also suggest a good windows based mobile phone as using appz is not my priority. any idea when ativ s will be launched in india and possible price tag it will carry. any hope for a price cut of iphone 4s.

praveen55

Broken In
I won't recommend to buy that though some people recommend it as you have to buy it from ebay and you also don't get manufacturer warranty after paying such a huge amount.
Xperia S doesn't have any battery issues.
You can even have a look at One S, you can get it for around 26-27k easily.
Or One X for around 30k.
really!!! :O i gave up on that phone because of that battery issues :confused:

OP
S

slyfox

Broken In
i contacted one of the quickr guy for iphone. that guy actually replied me and told that he will do cod for the iphone. iphone 5 16gb @30k factory unlocked. he was willing to send over his guy with the mobile within 2 hours. but i didn't take any chance.
anybody ever dealt with such guys?

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
buddy..lg optimus 4x hd would be the best option for u in that 26k ka price range...dude..u getting quad core 1.5 ghz cortex and ULP GeForce (12 core) which is the most powerful graphics at the moment..u can see the benches...what else u want??

bhushan2k

ya..i too have heard audio quality is disappointing.. but a good earphone from soundmagic or sennheiser can solve this problem..see if u can get this phone hands on first...

OP
S

slyfox

Broken In
buddy..lg optimus 4x hd would be the best option for u in that 26k ka price range...dude..u getting quad core 1.5 ghz cortex and ULP GeForce (12 core) which is the most powerful graphics at the moment..u can see the benches...what else u want??
audio and camera are not that good as per the review. also the big battery does not last that long. music, camera and battery are my priorities.
htc one s has pretty good benchmark results. what about its audio, cam and battery.

bhushan2k

htc one s is indeed good phone too..fastest dual core till now as far as the benchmarks that i have seen yet...one s beats even one x n s3 in certain benches..but 28.5k (flipkart)..if u can extend ur budget then get it...i just love htc phones' interface..sometimes i feel it is overpriced too..but one of the best phone...

here what gsmarena says:

Cleanest audio quality they have ever experienced with
indeed good 8 mp shooter

The cleanest audio output we have seen

The HTC One S performance in our audio quality test came as a really pleasant surprise to us. It appears that the Beats influence hasn't been limited to a single equalizer preset this time as the smartphone delivers the cleanest output we have seen from any device so far.
When connected to an active external amplifier, the HTC One S audio is simply flawless - volume levels are a little above average and it got excellent scores on every part of our test.
What's most impressive though is the One S retains virtually the same performance when you plug in a pair of headphones. The stereo crosstalk takes the tiniest dip of any smartphone we've seen so far, while the rest of the readings are either totally unaffected or worsen by an undetectable amount. Volume levels remain the same too, so it's arguably the most impressive overall performance to date.

if u can compromise with non-replaceable battery, micro-sim slot, non-expandable memory, then go ahead..i too have compromised same factors for xperia p but highly satisfied.. ;)

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
If OP want camera + music he can also check Xperia S at 26k. I honestly feel a quad core is not required. O4X looks like the best deal but so is Xperia S with decent spec & looks.

Top Bottom