Phone around 25k

aroraanant

Explorer
One S is with manufacturer warranty for only 22.6k.
And Xperia S with manufacturer warranty can be easily bought for 26k from anywhere.

aroraanant

Explorer
Xperia S with seller warranty that too for 23k is not worth, better get it with manufacturer warranty for 26k.Or get One S from ebay for 22.6k with manufacturer warranty.

perplexed

Journeyman
Xperia S with seller warranty that too for 23k is not worth, better get it with manufacturer warranty for 26k.Or get One S from ebay for 22.6k with manufacturer warranty.

Where is Xperia S available for 26k ? I checked chroma retail they said it is 28k ? :O

LegendKiller

In the zone
Why do you say so? I actually queried him about the bill and he said he wud provide it. Wouldn;t that entitle me for 1yr manufacturer warranty?

I actually think that X-S is a better buy then one-s, but i am not able to find a good deal for either s2 or X-S anywhere...Also, can you provide me the link for the one s?

aroraanant

Explorer
If the bill is of outside India, the service centers won't accept it.
Can you give the link of the same please.So that we can suggest you better.

LegendKiller

In the zone
ok, here it is :Brand New Sony Xperia P LT22i Android,1GHz Dual Core 4" Screen 8 MP camera WIfi | eBay. I also have few ques:
1.Also, i saw a website mentioned on this forum maniacstorm, the website is littered with "seller warranty" products. What i am wondering now, is that if these phones are imported/smuggled then i might not even be able to get the thing repaired?
Also, in my own experience with C7, which was from nokia store, that manufacturer warranty is almost useless.....i had to get my speaker and motherboard replaced within 6mths and i got charged Rs.3000 for it and what else
2.You have mentioned many a times than One S is available for 22.6k.I can't find such a offer on the net, please mention the link or seller's name.

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^^
Seller warranty is equivalent warranty, no manufacturer warranty, so if you get any problem you have to pay for it.
Here is the link for One S

LegendKiller

In the zone
Thats 24.6k, way off limit. I have been reading many articles warning about these ebay sellers and their seller warranty. The concerned seller above is in chennai and me in Ghaziabad...So, there a lot of what if's here.
I got very excited seeing such low prices, but my enthusiasm has waned since then reading these articles......

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^^
There is a 2k off coupon which you can apply that will bring the price down to 22.6k, please read the listing carefully.
And in the listing it is mentioned that you will get manufacturer warranty, those who provide seller warranty they mention it in their listing.
And if you have any doubt you can ask us.

LegendKiller

In the zone
@HTC-OnsS :Ok, cool. Any experience with this seller?
I want to tell u that i received a response from "Maniac Store" regarding S2 which they were offering at low rate and they told me that its imported and will not be serviced in india. So, basically all this is a big fraud going on and such is the state of the law that people are doing this on proper websites...

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
Is one S really that good? Afaik Indian one S has snapdragon S3 processor instead of S4 in global edition. Also the pentile display is not that good. Xperia S is a much better choice

And if anyone is going for phone without manufacturer warranty, and Doesn’t care about camera.. Nexus is the best choice

aroraanant

Explorer
The seller seems to be good, buy as soon as possible as the deal is there from a long time and it won't last for much time.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I am planning to get a Samsung Galaxy S2 from the US. It has a huge memory (unlike the HTC One X) and a removable battery. I guess for around 24k I couldn't get anything better... right?

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
OK, so my loyalty has suddenly shifted to the galaxy nexus. The only problem being that samsung will not service it in India. Any idea if there are third party things available for it? or some other place to get it serviced from

Top Bottom