[Praise] Philips Customer service

josin

In the zone
I purchased Philips Aqua touch AT 890/16 electric shaver from Croma Digital on 26/6/13 and i received the product on today. It contained an offer for an additional One year warranty if the customer registers the product online. I tried to register the product, but there was no such product available on their indian version of website "www.philips.com/welcome". Then i decided to shoot a mail to their customer service (at 7.10 Pm) like this

I am from India and i wanted to register my product for the additional one year warranty offer on your website called "www.philips.com/welcome" but i am unable to register the product. There is no such product on your website. What a shame for Philips, if you are unable to update your website with your latest product details please don not provide offers for additional warranty offers to consumers. I feel cheated by Philips. If you care As your vision statement says "we will deliver superior value for our customers and shareholders" do give me a proper reply. Please do not provide me a reply "sorry please contact our service center/ customer care" because you and i know that it is not going to work. Please update your Indian website and allow customers like me to register product like AT 890/16 ( aquatouch series shaver).

Automatic reply was instantaneous and within minutes a guy called and informed me that The option to register Philips Aqua touch AT 890/16 electric shaver is up and running. So fast...:-o they really did care for their customers:cool: I am so happy for my purchasing decision now.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
That is great and really quick. my experience with philips has been good, if not excellent, most of the time.

Gollum

Collector
Uh.. I posted a complaint 2 weeks ago for my LCD tv and they still don't have the part required to fix it.

Top Bottom