Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Always hate people who say ' It happened for good '. I mean how can just someone say it happened for good without actually expriencing the thing that didn't happen ?! I mean if you didn't get into some college but somewhere else and your parents say it happened for good. How????? Do they have some technology to compare something that hasn't happened with something that is happening ????

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^your post happened for lulz :D

Srsly? Optimism and Pessimism are the same thing which changes meaning from circumstances to predicament.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Optimism helps::

U r walking on the road and one bird sh1ts on u, rather getting angry be an optimist and thank God* that cows don't fly.

Pessimism eg:-
One miser bought two lottery tickets or 2/- each. He generally doesn't spen but being his b'day his frnds forced him to spend, if not for others but for himself at least.

When d result came out his frnd found that he has won d first prize of 1crore. They went to meet him

Going his home they found he's very sad and in very bad mood. They were surprised whether d first prize made him mad. But they kept cool and asked him to be quiet and celebrate as he has won d first prize. But he didn't listen. Then they asked what happened, why he's so angry.

He replied, though he was happy that he won the first prize but he had a loss of two rupees as the other ticket had not won even 1 paise.

SHell

Broken In
i fully agree with mehra.rakesh

as long as u are able to get ur work done...who cares.. but i think the way one gets
his/her work done determines whether he is having an optimistic approach or pessimistic approach.

amol48

Searching...
World is place for both type of people, for example in IT..
Optimistic person will become a good programmer, and a pessimistic one a good tester :)

^^and how have you derived that theory??

exactly... I don think that theory is right. Infact I believe a cruel mind can become a good tester :D For giving your program a nightmare, the tester must be test it curely. This is my theory ;)

LOL!!

Optimist FTW!

But I hate the people who simply say 'sab bhagwaan pe chor do'. Lazy dumbards!

^^ Those are not called optimists. Optimists are those who expect their EFFORTS to succeed while pessimist expect the opposite!

Always hate people who say ' It happened for good '. I mean how can just someone say it happened for good without actually expriencing the thing that didn't happen ?! I mean if you didn't get into some college but somewhere else and your parents say it happened for good. How????? Do they have some technology to compare something that hasn't happened with something that is happening ????

lol.. you are seriously too pessimistic :p

Last edited:

cyber

my name defines me
a pessimist is one who complains of the noise when opportunity knocks the door.

better to be optimistic

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
...the man who isn't a pessimist is a damned fool.
- Mark Twain

The man who is a pessimist before 48 knows too much; if he is an optimist after it, he knows too little.
- Mark Twain

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
exactly... I don think that theory is right. Infact I believe a cruel mind can become a good tester For giving your program a nightmare, the tester must be test it curely. This is my theory

Pessimistic person starts with a app thinking it has been not made correctly and there has to be some number of flaws in it. Start with "this is wrong" attitude and you are a good tester . :)

OP
G

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
i had a seminar 2day on success in life by a blind entrepreneur named shakeer

he said many inspiring thoughts by the achievement he made being blind like he was first blind mba grad in ap...etc

though he insisted clearly optimism for success ...which quite seemed not agreeable for me at end of the day

T

think_red

Optimists = people full of confidence....always thinking postive ****....so positive that they will see something good even if their house is on fire.

Pessimists = no confidence whatsoever.....always negative thoughts...."i will never succeed" " it will never work" blah blah.....however these are always the people who end up jumping up and down with joy when something really works out fine when they expected it not to.

Faker Pessimists : "i am hopeless, this is impossible" is what they say to you; what they are really thinking is " o fck u imma do it right....hopefully u wont"

amol48

Searching...
Optimists = people full of confidence....always thinking postive ****....so positive that they will see something good even if their house is on fire.

Pessimists = no confidence whatsoever.....always negative thoughts...."i will never succeed" " it will never work" blah blah.....however these are always the people who end up jumping up and down with joy when something really works out fine when they expected it not to.

Faker Pessimists : "i am hopeless, this is impossible" is what they say to you; what they are really thinking is " o fck u imma do it right....hopefully u wont"

Yup I have seen many such Fake pessimists!

^^is there anything called Faker Optimists

i don think so... At least I haven;t ever seen one yet!

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Optimism can't be faked, but still I know some people who speak optimistically but aren't optimist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom