Personal Hygiene and Etiquette Thread V1: Ear Wax Edition

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Can you give me a link where I can buy genuine perfumes? Really want to try Davidoff, but the flipkart link is full with reviews saying it's fake(WSRetail?), not sure if fake or expecting too much from a perfume.

Go to a mall and try the samples. Online is a gamble.

tkin

Back to school!!
Go to a mall and try the samples. Online is a gamble.

Mall pricing is crazy. I went to shoppers stop once to try the coolwater. They charged the mrp. Not gonna spend 3k on a perfume. Their margins are huge. I'm not gonna pay that much so they can maintain the large number of stuff, the AC and the retail space.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^this one correct ?
Buy Davidoff Cool Water for Men, 125ml Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in

buyers are complaining that it doesn't last long whereas original one in US lasts day long.

the price in Snapdeal is really cheap

Buy Davidoff Cool Water Men 125 ML EDT Online at Best Prices in India - Snapdeal

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Mall pricing is crazy. I went to shoppers stop once to try the coolwater. They charged the mrp. Not gonna spend 3k on a perfume. Their margins are huge. I'm not gonna pay that much so they can maintain the large number of stuff, the AC and the retail space.

It's difficult to tell genuine product when it comes to fragrances purchased online. No way to identify except if you have tested it before.

Go to mall. Test one out and purchase it online. If it good then keep it or else get a refund. Check the return policy before buying.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
lol. nice edit to the thread-title! someone should ask for suggestions on earbuds too. :D

does anybody use moustache wax here? i have been using one irregularly i had made at home long back; hadn't come out very well though. want to try a commercial one now. if anybody here uses one such, could you pls suggest any from this list?

ashs1

Padawan
Don't know where to post this question, so posting it here. If mods feel it inappropriate, please move.

I Recently got khaki trousers & i realised that i don't have any proper footwear to go along with it.
Can you guys please suggest what shoes matches with khaki trousers ?( both for formal & informal wears )

Thank you..

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I'm trying to imagine a Khaki informal wear but failing
Anyway, a nice black shoe always goes best with a Khaki trouser. Trust on black shoe always on doubt.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Don't know where to post this question, so posting it here. If mods feel it inappropriate, please move.

I Recently got khaki trousers & i realised that i don't have any proper footwear to go along with it.
Can you guys please suggest what shoes matches with khaki trousers ?( both for formal & informal wears )

Thank you..

Black shoes with black belt

Hrishi

Is it not so good to wear denim shirts on denim jeans for men?
I have heard a couple of folks saying it's not attractive.
I bought a ton of denim pairs recently. :!

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Is it not so good to wear denim shirts on denim jeans for men?
I have heard a couple of folks saying it's not attractive.
I bought a ton of denim pairs recently. :!

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

That will be too much denim. Dont wear them together. I wouldnt.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

This one is good
Creed Aventus (Eau De Parfum)
Aqua Di Gio Profumo – Giorgio Armani

they both are EDP, so they last longer than EDT (Davidoff coolwater etc)

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

After a long time posting in this thread.

Is the Electric Toothbrush better than Manual ? Or it is just a marketing gimmick.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
After a long time posting in this thread.

Is the Electric Toothbrush better than Manual ? Or it is just a marketing gimmick.
I have heard that once you start doing electric toothbrush, you won't go back.
But then I haven't tried personally. But its been in my wishlist to buy since long. Didn't get it yet.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I'm tempted to get one of those, but brushing teeth is still kind of a chore in any case.

Do any of you guys have ear wax problems? If so what do you do? I use Hydrogen Peroxide to clean excess wax.

I have heard that using IEMs tends to exacerbate ear wax problems, so I have reduced using those.

Top Bottom