Pen Drive Manufacturer

Which Pen Drive Manufacturer Do You Prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ApoorvKhatreja

Journeyman
I'm planning to buy a 2 GB Pen Drive, but was confused b/w Kingston and Transcend. These were the two names that I could get down upon to after asking a lot of friends.

Could you please tell me about prices of these two products, and also if anybody out of you is using it, which do you find better?

sandisk... best brand... also it comes with U3 smart drive...also kingston is good one...check on ebay or rediff for prices,approx. Rs. 200-300 extra on net..

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51806

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Transcent, nd Kingston have somewhat same quality nd transcent performs better. So my vote for transcent.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
I would suggest you go for kingston. A nice and fast drive :)

Offtopic- I am planning to seel my 2 GB Transcend 4 5 months old for 1400/-.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
alsiladka said:

New 2 GB kingston is available for 800 rupees.

OP
ApoorvKhatreja

ApoorvKhatreja

Journeyman
alsiladka said:

Yeah dude, new Transcend 2 GB is Rs. 775 @ Nehru Place. Prices have reduced to three times less in the last 1 & 1/2 year.

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
i just found out Amkette 2GB pen drive..good build quality similar performance as of Transcend and whooping 5 year warranty...also comes with built in some security s/w. if I didn't had pen drive already i would have gone for this one.
Some 850-950 bucks.

OP
ApoorvKhatreja

ApoorvKhatreja

Journeyman
Bought A Transcend V30 Jetflash 2 GB Pen Drive from Nehru Place, Rs. 925. The guy told me, last week it's price was Rs. 750. I was late :( .

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@ApoorvKhatreja
Ive a doubt bout ur transcent drive. Does ur drive pass the speed test by vista to use as ram??If it does then ill also want to buy a transcent 4GB one.

Last week only i got Kingston 4GB one, but it didn't pass the speed test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom