pdf file in german...help me converting in english

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirates1323

In the zone
Hi all...........I have a long pdf file which is in german language and I have to convert it in English. Yes all u r thinking tht there r language translating softwares but I can't convert its very long file..its above 30 pages....I have tried SYSTRAN software..Click Here.... but the software which I download which was about 70mb from a crack site...sorry for mentiong tht.. can only convert arabic to english and vice versa.....

Is there any software tht can convert a pdf file which is in different language to an english language????? or is there any method to do tht....Please tell me if u have an idea......

Thz :) ...

eddie

El mooooo
If this PDF file allows copy of text then it is quite easy. Just copy all the text and paste it in some document editor like OpenOffice Writer and then translate using some software like Translate/BusinessTranslator/TranslatePad etc.

If you want a free alternative then imo just create a HTML file from this PDF and then upload it some where. Install translator extension of firefox and then open this HTML file in Firefox. Then use something like Babelfish to translate it. If it doesn't work for all 30 pages at a time, then try 1 page at a time.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
copy the PDF text and and use google translator.

here is the link

EDIT:
a cool trick. If the file you downloaded is shown in google search then you can do a one thing.

search for the PDF in google . when google locates the PDF file copy the "View as html" link and paste it in "translate a webpage" , select the language you want to translate and click "translate" . done now you can see the translated page.

I checked it with a german PDF file .here are the two results.

www.lda.lt/docs/germany.pdf+german+PDF&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3]German version[/url]
Translated English version

8) cool isnt it

EDIT again:

:( i saw the full page of the translated text . only the first few pages get translated ( approx 5). may be sone other trick will do it. :cry:
Charan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom