Piyush

Lanaya
^^nothing weird
its not true that we know everything
there are n number of guys out there who are professional at this work
lets just w8 for a while

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
I agree with sam and asigh....It's really strange how the OP's friend managed to buy parts like that so fast....Let's hope this thread isn't a joke.....

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@op, first... 2k 1 rig = sweet enough.

but, if you would have suggested him to purchase rig for 1.2k or something.. and invest the other in some money generating sources like stocks or gold. he can easily get another killer rig after 1.5 years.. when his rig will be kinda past generation.

OP
S

satdeep

Broken In
@avichandana20000, @asigh, @sam.shab, @sid_gamer
This is avinash, i asked my friend here to get some suggestions and help and got plenty of it no doubt....but if its hard to digest that someone has built such a powerful rig...and that too in such a short time....my suggestion have a hajmola...it'll help u digest the fact...regarding the parts...my aunt was coming from the US...i asked her to bring the parts....she couldn't bring the klipsch home theatre so its on the way...
regarding the quadro and the gpus running 2gether i had absolutely no prob on this mobo...just installed the drives and they were good to go...i had no probs...u might want to try the mobo im using perhaps...

i came on the thread to personally upload the pics of my rig...but have decided against it...since its of no use...u still gonna find some hanky panky in it...because lets face it u simply cant digest that such a rig can exit....makes no difference to me...im enjoying my rig...ask satdeep about it...ciao!!

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

@arshadmajeed
ive already got the screen thnx for the up though...ciao

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

@vamsi_krishna
do you really think this is a 1.2lakh rig??man it cost me a total of 6.23lakhs...
and when its outdated...ill just upgrade it to suit me....ciao

Piyush

Lanaya
This is avinash, i asked my friend here to get some suggestions and help and got plenty of it no doubt....but if its hard to digest that someone has built such a powerful rig...and that too in such a short time....my suggestion have a hajmola...it'll help u digest the fact...regarding the parts...my aunt was coming from the US...i asked her to bring the parts....she couldn't bring the klipsch home theatre so its on the way...
regarding the quadro and the gpus running 2gether i had absolutely no prob on this mobo...just installed the drives and they were good to go...i had no probs...u might want to try the mobo im using perhaps...

i came on the thread to personally upload the pics of my rig...but have decided against it...since its of no use...u still gonna find some hanky panky in it...because lets face it u simply cant digest that such a rig can exit....makes no difference to me...im enjoying my rig...ask satdeep about it...ciao!!
hey do post the pics man
we were all just confused how one can get all these parts in a day and assemble them
also never heard of running the professional and gaming cards simultaneously,thats why there was such of misunderstanding going on(however i knew everything and anything is possible in the world of computers)

so lets bury the fuss regarding that topic and post some cool pics:)

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

@arshadmajeed
ive already got the screen thnx for the up though...ciao

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

@vamsi_krishna
do you really think this is a 1.2lakh rig??man it cost me a total of 6.23lakhs...
and when its outdated...ill just upgrade it to suit me....ciao

Satdeep:
Yes, we can digest the fact. And no one here is jealous either. It was just that, the configuration seemed illogical. That is about it. Till date I have never heard Quadro [nVidia] and HD5xxx [ATI] being used together. And the time for procurement was also less. That is it. Was it not transparent of us to raise our doubts -- which you have clarified and we understand. If you do not want to upload images that is your prerogative. It is not we are begging you either. Many such come to this forum. Take care.

OP
S

satdeep

Broken In
Satdeep:
Yes, we can digest the fact. And no one here is jealous either. It was just that, the configuration seemed illogical. That is about it. Till date I have never heard Quadro [nVidia] and HD5xxx [ATI] being used together. And the time for procurement was also less. That is it. Was it not transparent of us to raise our doubts -- which you have clarified and we understand. If you do not want to upload images that is your prerogative. It is not we are begging you either. Many such come to this forum. Take care.

common man why angry with me??i did nthing...im still asking him to post the pics...the last post was done by avinash himself..im sorry if he's hurt nebody...i got a lot of help from this forum...nd m glad to be a part of it...

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
common man why angry with me??i did nthing...im still asking him to post the pics...the last post was done by avinash himself..im sorry if he's hurt nebody...i got a lot of help from this forum...nd m glad to be a part of it...

Okay, sorry. No issue.

arshadmajeed

stoned mario
DOOD post d pics!!!

my friend juz got an alienware for 1.2 laks so i wanna tell him dat assembled always comes d best

n he asked abt RAid,yeah im not sure abt dat,someone?
i juz know dat we have big reading speeds if v hav dat
but cn sum1 clear dis?

rajan1311

Padawan
Honestly I am doubting this now. How did he procure the water cooling kits so fast. Also how can Quadros and game series GPUs run together. Weird.

He built it in dreamland, thats it.

about the cfire with Nvidia card, have a look at this:

*www.ngohq.com/graphic-cards/17706-hybrid-physx-mod-v1-03-a.html

Only a person out of his freekin mind would go for a dual socket board,for normal gaming purpose where his 12 threads are not being used, i am pretty sure this is all bs..

ajai5777

Youngling
Honestly this isnt a rig in real,only in dream.I think we all are fooled.I was wondered when I saw the budget of 2lac.Now he says its 6.23 lac.
6.23 lac for a PC? It might be a poorman's dream or else he may be a stupid millionaire

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
He built it in dreamland, thats it.

about the cfire with Nvidia card, have a look at this:

*www.ngohq.com/graphic-cards/17706-hybrid-physx-mod-v1-03-a.html

Only a person out of his freekin mind would go for a dual socket board,for normal gaming purpose where his 12 threads are not being used, i am pretty sure this is all bs..

Dell already have done a CrossFire with to HD3870 in a 790i SLI, so its not something to get surprised if theres a way to connect a Nvidia & ATI card.

Honestly this isnt a rig in real,only in dream.I think we all are fooled.I was wondered when I saw the budget of 2lac.Now he says its 6.23 lac.
6.23 lac for a PC? It might be a poorman's dream or else he may be a stupid millionaire

& he be prepare to upgrade as soon as DX11.1 or 12 knocks at door.

rajan1311

Padawan
Dell already have done a CrossFire with to HD3870 in a 790i SLI, so its not something to get surprised if theres a way to connect a Nvidia & ATI card.

Thats because they have the right drivers and the "rights" to do so. Check the link i have given, its about HYBRID CFIRE , people have done 5870 + GTX275 (physx).....but why would some1 get a $3000 quadro (essentially a GTX280) on a gaming rig is just beyond me...
poor selection of memory (why 10GB ? get a 12GB Kit, many have it) ,8 256GB SSDs in RAID, sure dude, thats $6000 in that alone....no1 even remotely close to sane would do that...

@owner of this rig: If you really own it, please submit it to Guru 3D rig of the month, finally an indian would win it....

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
OP said it is for Vamsi. Vamsi is popular for getting stuff from abroad. Lets wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom