pc with no budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piyush

Lanaya
@sam
that link was cool
never heard of that poccy
looks like AMD got those proccys for secret agents...lol...

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

thnx buddy...i showed the config to him...but he wants smthing better...i dont know what else can give a better performance??
ask him to save the rest of money for future
look there is nothing like GOD rig which will never show its age
even him he spends all of his money on the rig ,its true that it may become obsolete in 5 years or so
then what?
will he again spend 500k?
man!! it sounds stupid to me(being frank)
if he has that much of money left,ask him to donate it to some needy organizations:)

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
he wants something better!!!

what could be better than this configuration to play games! all the games present in the market will run more than smoothly on this....
but if he is so expert in hardware why doesn't he make his own rig...
moreover it is a myth that you will get "better" parts in the US...most of the stores in US sell made in china/taiwan hardware...same as they sell in India

OP
S

satdeep

Broken In
he says he will buy 3 of those 30 inches dell moniters....join 3 5970s in crossfire...one for each monitor....and has zeroed on Onkyo 7.1 Home Theatre with amplifier.......for a cabinet he says he'll take either Lian -Li PC-A77 or Thermaltake SwordM LCS(the liquid cooling available with the case can be used to cool the gpu's)...though he's more inclined to take Thermaltake....2 Coolermaster Real Power Pro 1250W for his PSU....he was saying something about buying a dual socket motherboard(i didn't know that such mobos existed) and putting two core i7 980x on them...2 Thermaltake ProWater 850i for each of the proccys since he'll overclock them....rest he is still deciding...any suggestions for soundcard that matches this rig and will be able to support the sound system he has decided??

Any better case that can fit in all these parts....plz let me know..

Last edited:

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
Here is the motherboard which has dual sockets for the i7 980x....
Take a look-
*i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy296/sid_gamer/topdown.jpg

This motherboard is a power hungry monster, but practically even the biggest noob wouldn't buy it....
If ur frnd really has that much amount of money then suggest him to donate it to a needy organisation....:cool::grin::C_moneymouth:

OP
S

satdeep

Broken In
Here is the motherboard which has dual sockets for the i7 980x....
Take a look-
*i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy296/sid_gamer/topdown.jpg

This motherboard is a power hungry monster, but practically even the biggest noob wouldn't buy it....
If ur frnd really has that much amount of money then suggest him to donate it to a needy organisation....:cool::grin::C_moneymouth:

yea he was talking about this only....and i can see from the slots that 3-way crossfire or even 4-way crossfire is a possibility with a quadro physics(what is that?)card....he was asking for the best ram available...planning to put 24GB:!: of it....

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

he donates 100ks every 6 mnths to a deaf and dumb school...he is a good guy at heart....but if u have that kind of money why not flaunt it??he just doesn't know how to spend it....LOLzzz:lol:

Piyush

Lanaya
he donates 100ks every 6 mnths to a deaf and dumb school...he is a good guy at heart....but if u have that kind of money why not flaunt it??he just doesn't know how to spend it....LOLzzz:lol:
he donates 100k?
he's earning REAL money i guess:mrgreen:

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
GOD.Why the injustics?? :\
Tell him to spend all his money then.If he wants to build a system that has never been built before(thats impossible since there are many geeky guys in this world richer than him),tell him to sell his house,get that EVGA motherboard,buy whatever number of insane GPU's that motherboard supports(4-8 or whatever 5970's or GTX 480's,or both),hotwire 3-4 Corsair/Tagan 1000W Smps's. Add a 1000mm fan to a thermaltake armour case(I don't think it supports it) spend the rest of his money on those insane speaker systems from klipsch and then sit and game in front of his house as his house gets auctioned off.
xDDD

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

*statement correction:-

GOD.Why the injustice?? :\

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
if he wants build most unique pc, better build it from prototypes & giving special orders for the rest. like:

Processor: Intel Core i9 1000X processor (100 cores, frictional) water cooled.
Mobo: Asus & Evga combined project. powered by Intel X99 chipset.
Ram: G.Skill 30Gb kit @ 3000Mhz, water cooled CL5.
HDD: 5 X Intel next gen X45M 1Tb SSD in Raid 0.
Graphics Card: 4 X ATI Radeon cards based on Southern Island architecture & H20 Cooled.
PSU: Custom built 2000W PSU @ 99% efficiency.
Cabby: Special Ordered Lian Li cabby.

well, i hope this will give one heck of a system. it'll go down only when DX11.1 or DX12 comes out. till than stay cool.

OP
S

satdeep

Broken In
LOL...i showed ur posts to him sam.shab and jripper....he was laughing like hell...neways ill keep u posted on what he decides upon finally....ne suggestions are most welcome...

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^
Lol..nice protoype system sam.
xDD BTW I hope DX 11.1 doesn't come out soon. :p
Otherwise any new GPU's we buy will be useless. :\

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
@sam.shab
That's really something futuristic and out of this world prototype rig specs...I hope it doesn't blow up a rig...:)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^
Lol..nice protoype system sam.
xDD BTW I hope DX 11.1 doesn't come out soon. :p
Otherwise any new GPU's we buy will be useless. :\

shouldn't. cause as far as i know, ATI 6 series (formerly Northern Islands later changed to Southern Islands Architecture) or so will be coming in later this year. and it'll be DX11. just a die shrink, at most. Nvidia will be stuck in Fermi for another year before thinking about its successor. so DX11 lives for now. at least until Windows 9 not out.

@sam.shab
That's really something futuristic and out of this world prototype rig specs...I hope it doesn't blow up a rig...:)

OP told his friend need a rig never been built before. so just gave him an idea of what to expect :smile: its not impossible. most of the parts i mentioned will be out by next year, except processor & a chipset.

OP
S

satdeep

Broken In
hey guys he's finally assembled his pc....hold your horses....its absolutely spectacular...it kills everything at ease....its beautiful...im short of adjectives here...he's heavily modded his case to fit in everything....ill post a few screenshots in a few days....let me know what u think...playing on it is an absolute delight...

Monitor: Sony Bravia LX900 Full HD, 3D capable 60inches
Motherboard:EVGA's Dual Socket LGA 1366 Motherboard
Processors: 2 core i7 980X
RAM: Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 PC3-20260 2GB X 5(thats 10GB!!!)
HDD: 8 Corsair Extreme Series SSD 256GB in raid(please explain wat is raid??)(2TB)
GPU:four Asus 5970 2GB DDR5 in crossfire and one Leadtek QUADRO FX5800 4GB DDR-III
Cabinet: Thermaltake SwordM LCS
Soundcard: ASUS Xonar D2 Ultra Fidelity 7.1
Sound System:Klipsch RB-61 Home Theater System(will be arriving in a day or two) for now he's
using creative 7.1(he's giving it to me for helping him out once the klipsch arrives)
PSUs : 3 Coolermaster Real Power Pro 1250W(two are inside the case and one is resting
outside...
Cooling: 3 Thermaltake ProWater 850i out of which 2 are being used for the proccys and one
combined with the case(i.e. 2) are bieing used to cool the cards..
Keyboard: Steel Series 7G
Mouse: SteelSeries Xai Laser

any more things u like to ask about this monster....ask away...im just ogling at the sight before my eyes...ill post pics in a few days...

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Nice. Waiting for pictures. Who assembled it..? How he managed to run a Quadro and gamer card together. Which drivers...? Theoretically he is running 5 GPU cores..?

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
OMG....It's really a fantastic build.....Something like this can only come into a dream for most of us......How much cost did he incurred in the whole build ???
Also waiting for some pictures of the rig......

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
hey guys he's finally assembled his pc....hold your horses....its absolutely spectacular...it kills everything at ease....its beautiful...im short of adjectives here...he's heavily modded his case to fit in everything....ill post a few screenshots in a few days....let me know what u think...playing on it is an absolute delight...

Monitor: Sony Bravia LX900 Full HD, 3D capable 60inches
Motherboard:EVGA's Dual Socket LGA 1366 Motherboard
Processors: 2 core i7 980X
RAM: Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 PC3-20260 2GB X 5(thats 10GB!!!)
HDD: 8 Corsair Extreme Series SSD 256GB in raid(please explain wat is raid??)(2TB)
GPU:four Asus 5970 2GB DDR5 in crossfire and one Leadtek QUADRO FX5800 4GB DDR-III
Cabinet: Thermaltake SwordM LCS
Soundcard: ASUS Xonar D2 Ultra Fidelity 7.1
Sound System:Klipsch RB-61 Home Theater System(will be arriving in a day or two) for now he's
using creative 7.1(he's giving it to me for helping him out once the klipsch arrives)
PSUs : 3 Coolermaster Real Power Pro 1250W(two are inside the case and one is resting
outside...
Cooling: 3 Thermaltake ProWater 850i out of which 2 are being used for the proccys and one
combined with the case(i.e. 2) are bieing used to cool the cards..
Keyboard: Steel Series 7G
Mouse: SteelSeries Xai Laser

any more things u like to ask about this monster....ask away...im just ogling at the sight before my eyes...ill post pics in a few days...

i am reading this from the very beginning and is wtaching how the battleground is slowly growing up. one qns :why your friend himself is not coming in the forum and has given you the power of attorney?

anyway what is the cost coming for the above battleground?

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Honestly I am doubting this now. How did he procure the water cooling kits so fast. Also how can Quadros and game series GPUs run together. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom