PC under 20k Pls Help...

rajeshbhuin

Broken In

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'etcetera.')
Ans: Multi-media purposes, net surfing,downloading and casual gaming, long time running for a shop

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 18k - 20k maximum

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 7/8

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 500 GB Minimum, better if get 1 TB in same price

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: yes. prefer 18.5 inch Dell 1930 either a good quality 15.6 inch led/lcd

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Planning to buy all components needed for a CPU. Preferably AMD based config over Intel. no need of Dedicated GPU. If in this budget intel config better then I have no prob to get Intel.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: next week

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: done by an assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Kolkata. Yes, buying locally... chandni

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: In this budget I want all the component like UPS and sound system, keyboard+mouse, DVD writer. Please suggest me the best components i can buy at my budget. please AMD+ intel rig.

TheLetterD

Will Power
Budget a bit low if you want a full PC
but Ill try
WD Blue 500 GB 3.5K
Corsair Value 2GB RAM 1.4K
Intel G2020 Processor 3.3K
Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H Mobo 4.5K
Antec 450 Watt PSU 2.6K
Monitor (Any of your choice) 6K
PC Case, any, .7K
Total is still 22K, and I didnt even add a UPS and a DVD Writer(Another 2K)
Intel HD Graphics are decent enough for Call Of Duty 4, Farcry 1(Maybe 2 at lowest possible settings) and CS 1.6

Like I said, too low a budget :(

OP
R

rajeshbhuin

Broken In
Budget a bit low if you want a full PC
but Ill try
WD Blue 500 GB 3.5K
Corsair Value 2GB RAM 1.4K
Intel G2020 Processor 3.3K
Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H Mobo 4.5K
Antec 450 Watt PSU 2.6K
Monitor (Any of your choice) 6K
PC Case, any, .7K
Total is still 22K, and I didnt even add a UPS and a DVD Writer(Another 2K)
Intel HD Graphics are decent enough for Call Of Duty 4, Farcry 1(Maybe 2 at lowest possible settings) and CS 1.6

Like I said, too low a budget :(

thanks Letter, but I cant extend my budget. If I get 16 inch monitor then what you suggest... I need a speaker too...and I am an entry level gamer so inbuilt grafix is enough for that..

OP
R

rajeshbhuin

Broken In
hey guys what about this config, its almost same as letter,cilus and 2013 q4 config suggest. Few edited and mixed by me
Pls suggest asap. Buy within 2 or 3 days. If any body knows the rate of chandni for this parts pls update.
This rqst spcly ciulus for u and tenida. Where are u tenida? Post pls
WD Blue 500 GB 3.2K
Corsair Value 2GB RAM 1.2K Intel G2020 Processor 3.3K Gigabyte GA-H61M-D2H (rev. 1.0) Mobo 3.2K
Antec bp 300 PSU 1.7K
Monitor Any of your suggested 15.6"@4K
PC Case any 0.7K
Asus dvd rw 1.1k
Cheap keyb+mouse 0.4k
Numeric 600va ups 1.6k

Now i manage my pc with my old sound system

cilus pls suggest a 15.6" good lcd/led monitor at this budget

Last edited:

Cilus

laborare est orare
I am not sure about the 15.6" display but noticed the BenQ LED displays are better than AOC and Acer.

ankush28

Bazinga
Antec BP300 is just for 1.7k you will save few hundred bucks by going with cheap desi PSU so better stick with BP300

Top Bottom