[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

kapilove77

Padawan
Even steam version of launcher don't work in my account and i have to use my dad's account to work. Initial crash when launcher is launching.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Some more GTA V snaps.

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/GTA5%202015-04-29%2000-27-15-22.bmp_zpsgo0cknl4.jpg

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/GTA5%202015-04-29%2000-20-59-62.bmp_zpsjh1zuqfj.jpg

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/GTA5%202015-04-28%2000-22-24-57.bmp_zpsjf7tdz08.jpg

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/GTA5%202015-04-28%2000-19-39-00.bmp_zpsqkftlyqv.jpg

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/GTA5%202015-04-27%2023-31-54-96.bmp_zpshctohd0d.jpg

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/GTA5%202015-04-29%2000-28-51-26.bmp_zpsitub7sqk.jpg

ratul

█████████████████
This problem was fixed in official patch. You didn't get patch working because of your unofficial launcher. Since then 3 patches has been deployed and they fixed every hiccup. It your fault not Rockstar's.

not true
I updated with official launcher just yesterday and used unofficial launcher today
I update using official,but cant start the game at all using my legit account
I used unofficial launcher just today
Rockstar has not debugged it properly for switchable gpus
so its their fault not mine

- - - Updated - - -

sorry about that,I only used it because I couldnt start the game with official one
btw any idea why the game just crashes with the official one?
I paid 2700 for it and I dont understand why it didnt run out of the box even with latest updates etc :(

- - - Updated - - -

yeah I got all the patches you mentioned,still have bugs :(

i am also facing this issue, so are all the AMD+Intel switchable graphics users: *support.rockstargames.com/hc/commu...ns/203308668-GTA-V-on-Laptop-Issues-Intel-AMD
Rockstar and AMD both still are pending on their patches.

I'm also playing on switchable gpu (intel 4000+GF 770m). Had similar issue at launch but they fixed in patch 1.1. Everything working. They also replied to my ticket same day with patch updates.

- - - Updated - - -

try verifying your game cache (with official launcher of course)

It works on Nvidia+Intel combo, problem is with Intel+AMD switchable combo.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Okay, so after downloading I just clicked on the Play button and it installed, took less than 5 minutes! I was expecting a big installation time.

Anyway, I don't see any 700 mb update. Let alone the 5 GB one. Also whenever I am clicking on the GTA V icon on desktop its saying setting for first time, installing DX11 or something.....that's really annoying...!

I mean this, how to get rid of this?

*i.imgur.com/pr0ksP9.jpg

PS: Mine build version is 335.1

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
You can't get rid this of that. Let it complete.

It happens every time, that's the problem. Have some amount of Windows Updates pending, could that be the cause?

Another thing (I don't get hold of this Steam thing to be quite honest), there was no extra space acquired for installation. I mean after downloading the game I was moving a lot of stuffs to my external, but now I see that other the download folder no extra folder or anything is there! So a single 59.1 GB folder, and that contains both download and installation! I thought it would take 120 GB, 60 for download and 60 for installation!

kapilove77

Padawan
It happens every time, that's the problem. Have some amount of Windows Updates pending, could that be the cause?

Another thing (I don't get hold of this Steam thing to be quite honest), there was no extra space acquired for installation. I mean after downloading the game I was moving a lot of stuffs to my external, but now I see that other the download folder no extra folder or anything is there! So a single 59.1 GB folder, and that contains both download and installation! I thought it would take 120 GB, 60 for download and 60 for installation!

Actually Steam don't download setup. It just download the files direct and place them in directory.

dizzy

Broken In
Why is GTA 5 PC RETAIL OUT OF STOCK EVERYWHERE!! where can i get it or when can i get it!! Im sick of downloading 60gb steam =failed
Pirated ones keep crashing irritating nonsense

jasku

In the zone
Why is GTA 5 PC RETAIL OUT OF STOCK EVERYWHERE!! where can i get it or when can i get it!! Im sick of downloading 60gb steam =failed
Pirated ones keep crashing irritating nonsense

What you talking about, its available on Flipkart

Grand Theft Auto V GTA Games PC - Price In India. Buy Grand Theft Auto V Games PC Online at Flipkart.com

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Anyone played "Hang Ten" Mission, I heard Trevor saying about "Bangalore"

This is the sentence:
Yeah with every director and executive of communications from here to Bangalore taking it left,right and center

Last edited:
Top Bottom