[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

$hadow

Geek in making
Assuming you are talking about purchasing the game

Assuming you will play it as a PC game in 755M SLI,

NO... you are not missing out anything in PS4 now, but may will have to (get the drift here) in that laptop if you try to get close 60 FPS.

Yup I will be playing on my laptop.

dizzy

Broken In
must resist saying,"your PC sucks"
your HDD must be slow

i tried to install the game from my external HDD for a change and the eta drastically decreased!! How is this possible?
From 12hrs to 8hrs donno what difference is made both are 5400rpm and again this **** is stuck at 20.1%

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
If I assassinate a target and then quickly switch to a Cow or Chicken using the AB Mod, would the thugs be still identifying me and chase to kill?

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
GTA V is buggy as hell,I bought the game for 2700 bucks and I couldnt get it to work at all even though it was an official copy
put a ticket in rockstar support,still waiting
ended up using a third party launcher to get the game to even start
now I have to use my intel gpu to get the game to start then immediately switch to AMD
it has random lag and stutter issues after working fine for a while intially

Alok

Adventurer
GTA V is buggy as hell,I bought the game for 2700 bucks and I couldnt get it to work at all even though it was an official copy
put a ticket in rockstar support,still waiting
ended up using a third party launcher to get the game to even start
now I have to use my intel gpu to get the game to start then immediately switch to AMD
it has random lag and stutter issues after working fine for a while intially

This problem was fixed in official patch. You didn't get patch working because of your unofficial launcher. Since then 3 patches has been deployed and they fixed every hiccup. It your fault not Rockstar's.

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
This problem was fixed in official patch. You didn't get patch working because of your unofficial launcher. Since then 3 patches has been deployed and they fixed every hiccup. It your fault not Rockstar's.

Bro, what is the size of patches..? Which one is 5GB patch..?

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

not true
I updated with official launcher just yesterday and used unofficial launcher today
I update using official,but cant start the game at all using my legit account
I used unofficial launcher just today
Rockstar has not debugged it properly for switchable gpus
so its their fault not mine

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, no talks about illegal downloads.

sorry about that,I only used it because I couldnt start the game with official one
btw any idea why the game just crashes with the official one?
I paid 2700 for it and I dont understand why it didnt run out of the box even with latest updates etc :(

- - - Updated - - -

5 GB patch is for retail version game. And those 3 patches fixing issues are small in size

yeah I got all the patches you mentioned,still have bugs :(

Alok

Adventurer
I'm also playing on switchable gpu (intel 4000+GF 770m). Had similar issue at launch but they fixed in patch 1.1. Everything working. They also replied to my ticket same day with patch updates.

- - - Updated - - -

try verifying your game cache (with official launcher of course)

Top Bottom