[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

.jRay.

Youngling
F**k amazon....
I received a message today that my order has been cancelled....
I contacted Customer support and they say that we were unable to procure item from the seller...
So much for paying 50 bucks more to get the game on release day
Going to purchase from steam now
Try to get a retail copy from local store like GTS in your area. It probably still has copies with preorder bonus.

rohit3221

Broken In
Nah...Already purchased the game on steam...started downloading
Quick question for the steam guys....
do we still need to free up 120gb while downloading or was it just for the preload?

amjath

Human Spambot
do we still need to free up 120gb while downloading or was it just for the preload?

JUst for the extracting, after extracting to comes down to 61 GB

dizzy

Broken In
I have a doubt, Will the game run in my laptop? Im having second thoughts...
My spec is: i7 3632QM @ 2.20Ghz, 8Gb ram, AMD Radeon HD 8600M series, 64bit win8.

For some reason my gpu shows hd8600 series!! donno why!! before i remember it used to show 7670m. Can this happen? i did give to hp for service a few months back.

Alok

Adventurer

Everybody playing now had preloaded, so can't say. Yeah extraction shouldn't be necessary now, but I would say keep free space to be safe. I had to face lot hassle due to this :p

ithehappy

Human Spambot
So if I need to download from Steam I must have 60 gigs free on my hard drive? God damn, the max free partition is of 30 GB atm for me!

beingGamer

In the zone
So if I need to download from Steam I must have 60 gigs free on my hard drive? God damn, the max free partition is of 30 GB atm for me!

and 120gb for unpack

- - - Updated - - -

I am not sure whether TDF crew exists.

here is the one i created -- *rsg.ms/d038731

beingGamer

In the zone
tdf crew exists.
infact it is called tdfc
? I just created that TDFC

I just noticed that the game is crashing of the game is on foreground.
If there is something else on foreground after launching the game, the game starts properly in windowed mode. Then have to manually make it full screen

Morpheus

Broken In
Can someone please take a screenshot of the game directory in Steam and post it?

My friend has the retail version and I want to compare filenames and see if I can copy his game files and use it with Steam without having to download everything.

Top Bottom