[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
I've ordered on GTS and my game was shipped on 16th at 3.45pm..!! great :)

Guys, what is this 5 GB thingy to download? Is it necesaary?

Aditya11

Journeyman
Amazon just postponed the estimate date of my order to Sunday!!

*i57.tinypic.com/sl4dhu.jpg

So not only do I have to wait for two more days, but also need to pay extra for their supposed "GUARANTEED delivery on the release day"?! Hell NO! If they weren't' sure of logistics due to high demand or supply issues, why to falsely advertise same day delivery? Just to earn extra bucks? I am going to cancel this order and either buy from a local store (they are going to receive copies in the evening) or order from FlipKart.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
What is the probability of GTA V working on a 9500GT?
[MENTION=2288]Aditya11[/MENTION] Contact them on FB or twitter. They will give you some sort of reimbursement for the delay.

beingGamer

In the zone
What is the probability of GTA V working on a 9500GT?
[MENTION=2288]Aditya11[/MENTION] Contact them on FB or twitter. They will give you some sort of reimbursement for the delay.
Twitter will be better. They would not want anyone to harm there reputation. They will surely give you proper help

Aditya11

Journeyman
Thanks for the suggestions guys. But I am wondering if it will be worth the hassle. If I am going to get a retail copy by today evening from a local store, I am less inclined to keep Amazon order open, wait till Sunday AND engage with them on Twitter. Much better scenario is to play GTA V blissfully starting from tonight.
I think I will take a call depending on the actual availability of the game in that game store.

beingGamer

In the zone
you are playing with r9 280x right ?? can u tell which setting you are playing on and what fps you getting???

yes.default settings. all ultra.
Had turned on long shadows at the beginning then it was turned off by default. so its back to default only.
i couldnt check the fps because fraps is unable to show the overlay.
should be 60+ i think

rohit3221

Broken In
Amazon just postponed the estimate date of my order to Sunday!!

*i57.tinypic.com/sl4dhu.jpg

So not only do I have to wait for two more days, but also need to pay extra for their supposed "GUARANTEED delivery on the release day"?! Hell NO! If they weren't' sure of logistics due to high demand or supply issues, why to falsely advertise same day delivery? Just to earn extra bucks? I am going to cancel this order and either buy from a local store (they are going to receive copies in the evening) or order from FlipKart.

Hey Is your order shipped?
Mine still says Dispatching Now....Its been like that since morning

.jRay.

Youngling
Update: received the game when i was in college. But i didnt get any msg or update that its shipped.

Aditya11

Journeyman
[MENTION=141281]rohit3221[/MENTION]

My tracking status shows 'Dispatched' and then 'In transit'. Your status will update once it reaches sorting / courier facility.

Alok

Adventurer
New patch fixed many issues and crashes. optimus setup launching problem is fixed as well. Now I no longer need to disable/enable dedicated gpu :)

beingGamer

In the zone
New patch fixed many issues and crashes. optimus setup launching problem is fixed as well. Now I no longer need to disable/enable dedicated gpu :)
I hope this will fix crashes i faced as well.
Today also crashed for like 10+ times. Frustrating thing is it takes too long to launch the game again

Top Bottom