[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

Aditya11

Journeyman
I ordered this game from Amazon India on 5th April and opted for their "Guaranteed delivery on the release day" by paying Rs 50 extra.
As of 16th April evening, the tracking option shows "Not dispatch yet". It seems very less likely I will be getting GTA V tomorrow. :-( So much for the "Guaranteed" delivery.
Interestingly, Games_the_shop is the supplier for Amazon. It would seem they are first dispatching copies of game for customers who pre-ordered from their website directly.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^ Yeah it looks like GTS customers are going to get it first . You will definitely receive the game by 18th , if everything goes right . Also be ready for 5GB download .

Aditya11

Journeyman
Yes, I have read about 5GB first day patch for retail copies. Have saved enough GB from my FUP plan just for that!
If Amazon fails to deliver the game tomorrow, I wonder if they will wave-off extra charge for "guaranteed delivery on release day".

dizzy

Broken In
Anyone from kerala,kochi who has downloaded GTA5 already? Steam version? non steam version? If u have it downloaded then please share!! i cant download as it will take me 3 weeks to finish!!

beingGamer

In the zone
Tomorrow morning 10am till 2pm I'll be playing online.
Ids are in signature, pls add if anyone of you going to play

rohit3221

Broken In
*i.imgur.com/6G0qL3s.png
w00t w00t
My amazon status changed from expected delivery on 17th April to Dispatching Now.....
I had ordered using the Release day guarantee (+49 bucks thingy)
Now hope they ship it asap.. :D

Update
And now all my excitement thrown away by amazon after getting this email 2 min ago:
RETURN ME MY 49 bucks lol
Greetings from Amazon.in,

We're writing about the order(Order# XXXXXXXXXXXX) you placed on 09/04/2015.

We regret to inform you that your order will take longer to fulfill than originally estimated.

We're sorry about the delay in getting your order to you, but I'm pleased to tell you that we're preparing to dispatch following items:

"Grand Theft Auto V (PC)"
Grand Theft Auto V (PC): Amazon.in: Video Games

Within the next business day, you should receive an e-mail from us confirming that these items have been sent.

One of Amazon's aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service; in this case, we have not met that goal. Please accept our sincere apologies. We will send you a confirmation e-mail on the date the item is sent.

Thank you for choosing Amazon.

Attachments

• 2015-04-17_061928.png
    2015-04-17_061928.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Top Bottom