[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

Killing Machine
I just noticed Steam achievements for GTA V. Are these just the Social Club achievements or different ones specially for Steam version?

Gollum

Collector
I just noticed Steam achievements for GTA V. Are these just the Social Club achievements or different ones specially for Steam version?

Pre-purchase Grand Theft Auto V on Steam
Its the same achievements that you get on PSN and XBL

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
GTA V @ $30, Grand Theft Auto V | PC game | Download discounts at Green Man Gaming

Use coupon code - 25DEAL-ZONTVA-GEXCLU

Remember you will not get a Steam Key.
This game will be delivered as a Rockstar Games Social Club redemption code. Customers will require a free Rockstar Games Social Club account to play.

gameranand

Living to Play
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] Because If you get Rockstar Game Club key then you have 30 days to Download the game and make backup for it because after that they won't allow you to Download the game at all.

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
@jkultimate FK version would be R* Games Social Club key. Hope you are aware of it and ok with it. Steam version would also use RGSC.

:cry: Bro, I dont know about it..? What is it..? Is there any problem..?

wHY ARE you angry?

- - - Updated - - -

you must buy the original game. Its worth the money. The game play is very good and you have 18+ content in the game. :mrgreen:

Hehe yeah I will buy :)

gameranand

Living to Play
:cry: Bro, I dont know about it..? What is it..? Is there any problem..?

Once the game is released, you'll have 30 days to download the game and make backup of the game. After that duration game will not be available for Download from RSSG at all. I know its lame but it is what it is. I would suggest you to buy from Steam, that way you don't have to worry about these small things.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^For real?! What are they thinking? After 30 days, it's like you don't even own the game that you PAID for? Man, that's effed up.

Steam all the way. Been waiting for it since Jan.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
^For real?! What are they thinking? After 30 days, it's like you don't even own the game that you PAID for? Man, that's effed up.

Steam all the way. Been waiting for it since Jan.

legally, you dont own the game. you only have the license to play it.

same as in Windows OS. ;)

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Those who want the pre-order exclusive for steam version pre-order now. This is the last day to get the pre-order exclusives from steam.

- - - Updated - - -

Grand Theft Auto V PC at 60 Frames-Per-Second: Official Trailer Coming Thursday April 2 10am ET

*media.rockstargames.com/rockstargames/img/global/news/upload/actual_1427815984.jpg​

This Thursday April 2 at 10am ET (7am PT / 3pm BST), look for a special Grand Theft Auto V PC 60 Frames-Per-Second Trailer to debut exclusively here at rockstargames.com.

For the best viewing experience, please make sure to watch on the most recent generation device and/or browser.

Source : R* Newswire

Top Bottom