[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Is there a collector or special edition of GTA V PC in physical disk? Anyways i will wait till the game is 1500 atleast before i buy it. No way paying 2499 for a PC game.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Is there a collector or special edition of GTA V PC in physical disk? Anyways i will wait till the game is 1500 atleast before i buy it. No way paying 2499 for a PC game.

I was on the verge on pre ordering it.. thanks to [MENTION=271931]adityak469[/MENTION], he told me to wait so that the price will decrease in a month or two

Piyush

Lanaya
screens-from-grand-theft-auto-v-for-pc released. Since no mention of delay, I think 14 Apr is it.

Sample pics

*media.rockstargames.com/rockstargames/img/global/news/upload/12_gtavpc_03272015.jpg

*media.rockstargames.com/rockstargames/img/global/news/upload/10_gtavpc_03272015.jpg

*media.rockstargames.com/rockstargames/img/global/news/upload/7_gtavpc_03272015.jpg

*media.rockstargames.com/rockstargames/img/global/news/upload/1_gtavpc_03272015.jpg

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
^^looks like my 740m will be fried :evil:...BTW the screens looks amazing..i have tried gta 5 on ps3 but it was never this close

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
:shock: :shock: no goddamn fvckin way!!

holy sh!t. looks like they nailed it this time. the best gfx till date on PC??

- - - Updated - - -

65GB on HDD :lol:

Top Bottom