[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Did I mentioned that GTA 4 is sitting in my library for 2 years and I haven't played it yet. :D
Really you don't play even the p***ted version before you buy the original version. In my case I completed gta 4 p**ated version 2 times before I bought it on steam.

gameranand

Living to Play
then it could be only reason that you are not crazy about GTA. Whatever but I bet you enjoyed San Andreas , didn't you ?

Really you don't play even the p***ted version before you buy the original version. In my case I completed gta 4 p**ated version 2 times before I bought it on steam.

No I haven't played any GTA game at all. Tried to play Vice City and San Andreas but my @sshole friends told me the cheat codes and after them game wasn't fun at all. Also I dislike the idea of doing anything without any objective and so little emphasis on story. I am a RPG guy, story is a big thing for me.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
So the price is 40 USD right, on Steam? I mean around ₹2500? Or will there be additional cost after that?

I have never bought a game in my life, so got no idea really.

gameranand

Living to Play
So the price is 40 USD right, on Steam? I mean around ₹2500? Or will there be additional cost after that?

I have never bought a game in my life, so got no idea really.

Until and unless they release paid DLCs (Downloadable content) you'll be fine. Also point to be noted that DLCs are entirely optional.

Killing Machine
[MENTION=99398]ithehappy[/MENTION] from currency point of view there are additional charges from the payment gateway unless you use a USD credit card. Since your card currency is in INR, you will be charged markup fee. PayPal will directly do all the forex conversion charges and show you the final price in INR and charge your card in INR. If you use visa/master gateway directly then card will be charged in USD so bank will do the conversion and forex charges. Some banks convert immediately, some charge the dollar rate at that point and execute the forex charges separately within few days. In any case, the forex charges would be (3.5% markup fee of total USD) + (12.36% service tax on (3.5% of total USD)), which will be approximately around 3rs/dollar extra from the prevailing dollar price, so this entire story is to let you know that it is not 2500 but 2590-2610. since you said it's your first time (assuming international transaction), thought you should know how it works. I've seen people complaining bank cheated, bank is charging extra etc.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
[MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION]: Ha ha thanks, that's exactly what I wanted to know. Actually this is my first game purchase, not other stuffs, have bought a lot of item from international eBay via PayPal and noticed that thing every time, I mean what you called markup fee (I am not sure about that term though). That's exactly why I asked whether there would be an additional cost or not.

Anyway thanks for mentioning, the additional fee is extremely minimum, so I shouldn't bother anyway, the only reason I am bothering is, well, I have never bought a game and quite honestly I never thought I would, but thanks to *ahem* versions.

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
Well yeah me too technically buying a game for the first time online (flipkart). Purchased gta 4 from a local store for 499 3 years ago.
Then I didn't had any dedicated gpu, or powerful pc. So waited 3 years, bought a gtx750 and installed gta 4. Completed last week.

Am very excited for gta 5. So guys, this millions of money r* giving us for pre ordering is it worth..?

Guys who played gta v on xbox or ps, is that money easy to make..?

Killing Machine
[MENTION=99398]ithehappy[/MENTION] yeah that's the banking term they use. Cross currency mark-up fee or foreign exchange conversion mark-up fee. And, welcome to the legit club mate! #GoLegit
[MENTION=93457]jkultimate[/MENTION] FK version would be R* Games Social Club key. Hope you are aware of it and ok with it. Steam version would also use RGSC.

gameranand

Living to Play
[MENTION=99398]ithehappy[/MENTION] yeah that's the banking term they use. Cross currency mark-up fee or foreign exchange conversion mark-up fee. And, welcome to the legit club mate! #GoLegit
[MENTION=93457]jkultimate[/MENTION] FK version would be R* Games Social Club key. Hope you are aware of it and ok with it. Steam version would also use RGSC.

With Steam I don't have to make backup and store for eternity like RGSC only keys. :evil:

Gollum

Collector
With Steam I don't have to make backup and store for eternity like RGSC only keys. :evil:

wHY ARE you angry?

- - - Updated - - -

Well yeah me too technically buying a game for the first time online (flipkart). Purchased gta 4 from a local store for 499 3 years ago.
Then I didn't had any dedicated gpu, or powerful pc. So waited 3 years, bought a gtx750 and installed gta 4. Completed last week.

Am very excited for gta 5. So guys, this millions of money r* giving us for pre ordering is it worth..?

Guys who played gta v on xbox or ps, is that money easy to make..?

you must buy the original game. Its worth the money. The game play is very good and you have 18+ content in the game. :mrgreen:

Top Bottom