[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

Desperately need help. Bought the game. When I got it I noticed a small scratch on disc 6. Tried installing bit when I reached the prompt to put disc 6 in I got an error "redundancy check failed" . What should I do? I've waited 4 days to play it and this happens :(

amjath

Human Spambot
Desperately need help. Bought the game. When I got it I noticed a small scratch on disc 6. Tried installing bit when I reached the prompt to put disc 6 in I got an error "redundancy check failed" . What should I do? I've waited 4 days to play it and this happens :(
Return and get a new one

Found a solution. Seems scratched discs are common with people. Turns out I can use the discs that work and download the other parts from the Rockstar website. That'll take less time than ordering new discs.

- - - Updated - - -

That'll take 10hrs rather than 5 days of waiting. Isn't there a 5GB update after installing?

amjath

Human Spambot
Found a solution. Seems scratched discs are common with people. Turns out I can use the discs that work and download the other parts from the Rockstar website. That'll take less time than ordering new discs.
Agree that's one solution, but is it downloadable from r*site.

Yes there is

Yeah. Ten hours left. Guess my computer is going to pull an all nighter cause speeds aren't constant here. So it may go up to 15 hours :/

- - - Updated - - -

Any tips? Guess I'll be playing only tomorrow evening. Have another 5Gb to download beyond this.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
So guys, some quick question.

I bought knife but can't seem to equip it. I cannot find it in weapons wheel. How do i get it then?

Also on online, Whenever i join any jobs, the players are always higher rank than me, so they easily beat me in death matches. So how to make sure i get jobs from Players around my rank?

Can i just steal any car and fit a tracker so it becomes my car??
Help needed..!!

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
lol arif you are a newb not a noob. You will figure it out.
Play more

I figured it out. Its TAB -> Select Unarmed -> Mouse Scroll to equip Knife. Previously I used mouse scroll to select weapons and thus it was not possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you guys even play online??? Even the crew is dead. Man, would love to do job/mission with you guys...

beingGamer

In the zone
Guys i am stuck with trevor after 'Derailed' mission.
If I go into the city Martin's henchmen kill me.
Cant switch to Michael or Franklin
There is only 1 icon showing 'M?' at Paleto Bay where a guy with cowboy hat sitting on chair talking, but it doesnt appear as a mission if i go near him
any suggestions?

- - - Updated - - -

*bump*

Reloaded

In the zone
Guys i am stuck with trevor after 'Derailed' mission.
If I go into the city Martin's henchmen kill me.
Cant switch to Michael or Franklin
There is only 1 icon showing 'M?' at Paleto Bay where a guy with cowboy hat sitting on chair talking, but it doesnt appear as a mission if i go near him
any suggestions?

- - - Updated - - -

*bump*

Go to the desert and switch the character to franklin.

Top Bottom