[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Will it run on a GT730 with 4GB of RAM??
It runs on my 4670 @ 20 fps at low. Compare GPUs here : PassMark Software - Video Card (GPU) Benchmarks - High End Video Cards

ankitj1611

Journeyman
Can someone please tell me the settings for my Laptop.I saw on youtube game is running ok with same config but i am not able to run
CPU: Amd APU A8 4500m
GPU: 1.5 GB (1GB discrete HD7670m and 512mb HD 7640G APU integrated)
Ram: 6GB

Current driver: Amd Catalyst Omega 14.4
Please help me

quicky008

Technomancer
Can someone please tell me the settings for my Laptop.I saw on youtube game is running ok with same config but i am not able to run
CPU: Amd APU A8 4500m
GPU: 1.5 GB (1GB discrete HD7670m and 512mb HD 7640G APU integrated)
Ram: 6GB

Current driver: Amd Catalyst Omega 14.4
Please help me

yes,but at low settings and medium resolutions only

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone tell me what might happen if on increasing the graphical settings,gta v uses a greater amount of vram than what is available on my gpu?I turned on the ignore suggested limits option and changed a couple of graphics settings and so its VRAM usage has exceeded my gpu's vram limit by around 250 MB (i have a 2gb gtx 960 gpu)-is it likely to cause any serious problems in the long run?I have been playing it like this for a while and the game is running really well and i haven't faced any issues whatsoever.

Alok

Adventurer
Can anyone tell me what might happen if on increasing the graphical settings,gta v uses a greater amount of vram than what is available on my gpu?I turned on the ignore suggested limits option and changed a couple of graphics settings and so its VRAM usage has exceeded my gpu's vram limit by around 250 MB (i have a 2gb gtx 960 gpu)-is it likely to cause any serious problems in the long run?I have been playing it like this for a while and the game is running really well and i haven't faced any issues whatsoever.
when you cross limit game itself tell you what may happen :p Anyway, it may stutter imo but you are saying its smooth so its ok

Reloaded

In the zone
yes,but at low settings and medium resolutions only

- - - Updated - - -

I am running it on high without any problem, only take a little longer to load.

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
my 4670's score is about 544 PassMark - Radeon HD 4670 - Price performance comparison
Your cards is 928, plus it has ddr5.

btw I have heard gta5 is kind of cpu intensive.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Phew.. Finally bought GTA V and now enjoying it. Best game ever. So guys, should i first complete SP before i play Online or can i just continue playing both side by side??

amjath

Human Spambot
Phew.. Finally bought GTA V and now enjoying it. Best game ever. So guys, should i first complete SP before i play Online or can i just continue playing both side by side??
You can play both sides, if sp is boring switch from offline to online quickly :D

bikramjitkar

In the zone
Finally bought the game and it's running buttery smooth! Witcher 3 and GTA 5 will ruin my social life for the next few months. :(

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
So guys, some quick question.

I bought knife but can't seem to equip it. I cannot find it in weapons wheel. How do i get it then?

Also on online, Whenever i join any jobs, the players are always higher rank than me, so they easily beat me in death matches. So how to make sure i get jobs from Players around my rank?

Can i just steal any car and fit a tracker so it becomes my car??