[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

amjath

Human Spambot
In it's comment section, one guy said, he played without patch update.
Can I play too..? I have gts disc version.

you can but if you find glitch or crash, you have to live with it.

Back to topic,

Started full pledged Story mode, story started very good. Story starting and focusing on Micheal is very good. Integrating other everyone into Michael's story mode is excellent.

Gollum

Collector
How do i change/add personal vehicle? Online and in story mode.

You have to steal/rob a vehicle you like, take it to LOS Santos customs and attach a theft recovery device to it.
I forgot what its called.
You will also need to buy a property with at least 2 vehicle garage space.
Once you make more money you can buy more/better property.

.jRay.

Youngling
You have to steal/rob a vehicle you like, take it to LOS Santos customs and attach a theft recovery device to it.
I forgot what its called.
You will also need to buy a property with at least 2 vehicle garage space.
Once you make more money you can buy more/better property.

Thanks.

beingGamer

In the zone
why its crashing this much for you? at every step :p

No idea man.
that heist mission is a long one and getting crashed twice at the same spot makes me feel that there is something wrong with the game.
I wrote on the discussion board via steam :(
hope its from their side and they fix it.

Last edited:

Alok

Adventurer
No idea man.
that heist mission is a long one and getting crashed twice at the same spot makes me feel that there is something wrong with the game.
I wrote on the discussion board via steam :(
hope its from their side and they fix it.

did you verified game files ?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I'm ****ing angry. Just one hour ago the download was at 21 GB, and then I paused it for a reason and now when I have resumed it it's showing 16 GB. Is this a joke?

amjath

Human Spambot
I'm ****ing angry. Just one hour ago the download was at 21 GB, and then I paused it for a reason and now when I have resumed it it's showing 16 GB. Is this a joke?

it happened only for you, My PC automatically turned off many times but still it starts from the left over

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Getting error "GTA V Launcher has stopped working" everytime I launch the game :cry:
PC specs are in mentioned in signature

- - - Updated - - -

Received from flipkart today

*www.digit.in/forum/lifestyle/45694-post-your-latest-purchase-2416.html#post2220353

Piyush

Lanaya
Getting error "GTA V Launcher has stopped working" everytime I launch the game :cry:
PC specs are in mentioned in signature

- - - Updated - - -

Received from flipkart today

*www.digit.in/forum/lifestyle/45694-post-your-latest-purchase-2416.html#post2220353

If this was a retail copy, it would have asked you to download 6gb update in steam client.

Top Bottom