PC Game Deals

Alok

Adventurer
No I personally asked him to buy the Bundle and he did. That was a sarcasm buddy. :D

nice to see you enjoying the party :p
I'm yet to reach home to order it.

- - - Updated - - -

btw I'll get it, thought I have already finished TL2 & Outlast but I want my legit version.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I checked that but i forgot to mention he is looking for a bundled game which he can get for cheap :-D
What sub genre in the tps genre?

If stealth: splinter cell series: 1 to 4 comes in a bundle on fk which is very cheap. And of course blacklist (best in the series so far)

hitman series : very cheap bundle on fk

Action: Max Payne trilogy : was on sale on GMG a few days back. Again very cheap. Wait fr it.

Tomb raider series : comes in sale very cheap for all the games (up to 85% off on GMG)

Fantasy : Prince of Persia (not shooter but third person)
Comes in cheap bundle in fk

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
My brother looking for some third person shooter games. Anyone can help?
I'm also looking for good third person shooters. I wish call of duty and battlefield has 3rd person modes. Try spec ops the line it is a 3rd person shooter comparable to call of duty

Alok

Adventurer
I'm also looking for good third person shooters. I wish call of duty and battlefield has 3rd person modes. Try spec ops the line it is a 3rd person shooter comparable to call of duty

Sniper Elite ,ghost recon future soldier, gears of war

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
The worst one that too :/

no man its the best in the series . Only the Pc port was horrible . The game was just a way to start GFWL service .

Also TPS game that i like and would recommend - Binary Domain ( people say its GOW clone but i found it much better) , Tom clancy Future Soldier ,Tomb raider , hitman series , Max payne 3. If you want combination of TPS and FPS play Deus ex HR

Top Bottom