PC Game Deals

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Not really a deal but a good news nonetheless. If you have a GFWL version of Dirt3 , you can use the code to activate the dirt3 on steam.
Great work by codemasters even though it took them years. Hated games for windows...

Killing Machine
Well I just claimed using my steam key :p

Hmm, idk how that worked lucky you. I own 3 of the games from that list and none of the Steam keys worked for me. Moreover, here is the excerpt from the FAQ:

Which game keys can you reclaim?
Editions sold worldwide:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat (GameSpy)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (GameSpy)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky (GameSpy)

Editions sold in Russian-speaking territories:

Mount & Blade: Warband (StarForce)
Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword (StarForce)
Eador: Genesis (StarForce)

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
You can claim STALKER steam key on gog. All you have to activate the steam key in steam first then steam gives you another CD key Copy this key on GOG you'll get the GOG version :)

Killing Machine
You can claim STALKER steam key on gog. All you have to activate the steam key in steam first then steam gives you another CD key Copy this key on GOG you'll get the GOG version :)
Thank you for the clarification [MENTION=144954]alienempire[/MENTION].

Steam provided me CD key for Clear Sky but not for Shadow of Chernobyl. I had not installed these games. Tip to get the CD key without installing - start download, pause, right click on game --> View CD key. Redeem on GOG. Added Clear Sky successfully.

$hadow

Geek in making
*www.indiegala.com/store/product/alan-wake-collectors-edition/13535

Thanks man. He got it.

- - - Updated - - -

Has he played Max Payne Series?

MP series done.

- - - Updated - - -

What sub genre in the tps genre?

If stealth: splinter cell series: 1 to 4 comes in a bundle on fk which is very cheap. And of course blacklist (best in the series so far)

hitman series : very cheap bundle on fk

Action: Max Payne trilogy : was on sale on GMG a few days back. Again very cheap. Wait fr it.

Tomb raider series : comes in sale very cheap for all the games (up to 85% off on GMG)

Fantasy : Prince of Persia (not shooter but third person)
Comes in cheap bundle in fk

He hasn't played hitman series but rest all are done. So I will tell him to check out Hitman series.

- - - Updated - - -

And apart from that GOW series is also on the list to be played. Thanks all for the valuable input.

Killing Machine
there is that??
Was. November 5–19, 2013. BTA was just $4 or around that those days. :D And then comes the 3rd tier, 4th tier concept to boost the average. :evil:

Still dreaming for that Humble Bethesda Bundle :p and Humble Origin Bundle 2 with BF4, Titanfall, Sims 4, ME3 in $1 tier and BF4 premium, ME3 all DLCs in BTA tier for < $5.

Says to himself :muttering: : who am I kidding, its EA. **goes back to work**

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Was. November 5–19, 2013. BTA was just $4 or around that those days. :D And then comes the 3rd tier, 4th tier concept to boost the average. :evil:

Still dreaming for that Humble Bethesda Bundle :p and Humble Origin Bundle 2 with BF4, Titanfall, Sims 4, ME3 in $1 tier and BF4 premium, ME3 all DLCs in BTA tier for < $5.

Says to himself :muttering: : who am I kidding, its EA. **goes back to work**

Bethesda bundle would be awesome
Elder scrolls bundle + dishonored + Fallout

Top Bottom