PC Game Deals

Alok

Adventurer
Anybody still willing to giveaway keys for soul gambler, please add me on steam.

Steam name: aniketdawn

Yes I got one, forgot to PM you. :-D I'll add you message you the key as soon as I reach home. I'm in office right now.

- - - Updated - - -

request sent

Killing Machine
how does it work ? i mean how much i have to pay for those 6 games. I never bought humble bundle.
There are tiers in each humble bundle. In this bundle, if you pay a minimum of $1 you get Pixel Piracy and the other two games (low tier you can call it). If you BTA (beat the average) whatever that is shown right now, you get all the 3 games from BTA tier + games from $1 tier. If you pay $10 you get that + BTA + low tier games, all for $10. And so on, hope you get what I'm saying. Every main monthly bundle runs for two weeks time and bonus games are added to BTA tier in the second week. If you BTA now, you get the bonus games automatically added to your humble account in the second week. Let's say if you buy only the $1 tier now but current avg was $5.25 at that point of time, you get only the first 3 games of $1 tier but your order's BTA price gets locked to 5.25. You can anytime top up your order by 4.25 to get BTA content, even next week after the bonuses are revealed and even if the average changes. And the best part is, humble bundles operate for charity and using the custom slider you can split your money between developers, charity and tip humble folks as you wish!

Alok

Adventurer
There are tiers in each humble bundle. In this bundle, if you pay a minimum of $1 you get Pixel Piracy and the other two games (low tier you can call it). If you BTA (beat the average) whatever that is shown right now, you get all the 3 games from BTA tier + games from $1 tier. If you pay $10 you get that + BTA + low tier games, all for $10. And so on, hope you get what I'm saying. Every main monthly bundle runs for two weeks time and bonus games are added to BTA tier in the second week. If you BTA now, you get the bonus games automatically added to your humble account in the second week. Let's say if you buy only the $1 tier now but current avg was $5.25 at that point of time, you get only the first 3 games of $1 tier but your order's BTA price gets locked to 5.25. You can anytime top up your order by 4.25 to get BTA content, even next week after the bonuses are revealed and even if the average changes. And the best part is, humble bundles operate for charity and using the custom slider you can split your money between developers, charity and tip humble folks as you wish!

thank you ! 'll get it.

gameranand

Living to Play
[MENTION=118706]Alok[/MENTION]
The HB Bundle is very worth for you because it contains Torchlight 2 which is a really good game. That game alone is worth the price and with that you are also getting one of the best Horror games wiz Outlast. Other Indie games are also good but I would recommend this bundle to you for these 2 games. Also for you even the $10 bundle is worth it as you don't own Shadow Warrior which is a really good game and its lowest is $5 so...

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
[MENTION=118706]Alok[/MENTION]
The HB Bundle is very worth for you because it contains Torchlight 2 which is a really good game. That game alone is worth the price and with that you are also getting one of the best Horror games wiz Outlast. Other Indie games are also good but I would recommend this bundle to you for these 2 games. Also for you even the $10 bundle is worth it as you don't own Shadow Warrior which is a really good game and its lowest is $5 so...
Maybe for one who dsnt have any of the games then its good. But considering we have most of them, its worthless.

Top Bottom