PC Game Deals

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
[Nuuvem] PACOTE BATMAN Combo (Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY, Batman Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition, Batman Arkham Origins, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition) (R$ 19.99 / 6.44$)

Alok

Adventurer
Just bought
• F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
• F.E.A.R. 3
• F.E.A.R - Ultimate Shooter Edition

NUUVEM for just 100 Rs :-D thanks to Anand

Alok

Adventurer
U can't. Nuuven only allows u to have one game per account

Plus its not fear that I want but in general any game from nuuvem I try it dsnt work.

Oh I just added game to cart using hola then turned it off. After that simple paypal steps. Then activated on steam.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Oh I just added game to cart using hola then turned it off. After that simple paypal steps. Then activated on steam.
Fr me its like:

I turn on hola and add games to cart. As soon as I turn hola off, the games are removed from cart.

So I add games with hola on, hit PayPal and the window comes and then I turn off hola. But then logging in to PayPal gives me an error: can't process request.

So it doesn't work for me in anyway....

Alok

Adventurer
Fr me its like:

I turn on hola and add games to cart. As soon as I turn hola off, the games are removed from cart.

So I add games with hola on, hit PayPal and the window comes and then I turn off hola. But then logging in to PayPal gives me an error: can't process request.

So it doesn't work for me in anyway....

In my case it did not remove from cart.

Top Bottom