PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
Looking for GTA 5 deals, anyone knows where i can get it cheaper :p

The cheapest was $30 as mentioned in this post, if you are ok with R* Social Club key (not Steam). I did not check if the voucher is still valid or not, but GMG vouchers (20%, 22%, 25% off) keep coming up often.

Killing Machine
Mr bond... Save for ur PC instead of hoarding on games

Else u will own the steam store one day but no hardware to play it on

:lol: can't agree more. TBH, that nightmare crossed my mind today morning when my expense manager showed for the month of March "Games - ₹1557.00 (-58% from previous month)". I have cut down and will further do but c'mon its HIB :-D can't get good indies cheaper elsewhere!

somebodysme

Journeyman
The cheapest was $30 as mentioned in this post, if you are ok with R* Social Club key (not Steam). I did not check if the voucher is still valid or not, but GMG vouchers (20%, 22%, 25% off) keep coming up often.

Thanks, but it will take me ages to download this monstrosity.

Alok

Adventurer
[MENTION=118706]Alok[/MENTION]
The HB Bundle is very worth for you because it contains Torchlight 2 which is a really good game. That game alone is worth the price and with that you are also getting one of the best Horror games wiz Outlast. Other Indie games are also good but I would recommend this bundle to you for these 2 games. Also for you even the $10 bundle is worth it as you don't own Shadow Warrior which is a really good game and its lowest is $5 so...

yes I don't have any of those games on steam. TL2 & Outlast are good indeed. So if I buy bundle for these 2 will cost be ok ?

Alok

Adventurer
Then I'll buy bundle tonight for $10

- - - Updated - - -

one more thing, website saying that i'll need to pay $1 more for steam, but in checkout section there is no such option ! If I buy it for $10, will I be able to activate it on steam?

Killing Machine
one more thing, website saying that i'll need to pay $1 more for steam, but in checkout section there is no such option ! If I buy it for $10, will I be able to activate it on steam?
Yes. You will get Steam keys of all the games. Check, there is custom amount option. That $1 warning is because the website allows you to pay even < $1, in which case you only get DRM-free downloads of the 3 low tier games - Pixel, Unepic and splatter. No Steam keys will be issued for these 3 games.

Alok

Adventurer
Yes. You will get Steam keys of all the games. That $1 warning is because the website allows you to pay even < $1, in which case you only get DRM-free downloads of the 3 low tier games - Pixel, Unepic and splatter. No Steam keys will be issued for these 3 games.

I see. Thank you !

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
I will probably buy $1 tier from humble bundle I'm not interested in BTA games because i already own TL2 and I can't play outlast because it is FPS

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh my what have I done...what have I done. I just wasted $10 from [MENTION=118706]Alok[/MENTION] wallet. God please forgive me. :D :p In other news, [MENTION=118706]Alok[/MENTION] won't regret this decision of buying $10 bundle for sure. :p

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Oh my what have I done...what have I done. I just wasted $10 from [MENTION=118706]Alok[/MENTION] wallet. God please forgive me. :D :p In other news, [MENTION=118706]Alok[/MENTION] won't regret this decision of buying $10 bundle for sure. :p

How did you wasted $10 from Alok's wallet did you buy it for him?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
HB is always good regardless of the games. Coz it goes to charity... :)

I always set 90% of my amount to go to charity and rest divided into devs and HB itself.

Top Bottom