PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
Will this work for windows? And are the skin dlcs worth it?

I was waiting fr this....

Yes, BL2 is Steamplay so supports both PC/Mac. This package doesn't have skins (and I don't own any of the skins on Steam) but gives you 7 keys = GOTY + UVHUP2 + 5 Headhunter DLCs. The DLCs are worth and getting them with this package is much cheaper than getting them individually.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Yes, BL2 is Steamplay so supports both PC/Mac. This package doesn't have skins (and I don't own any of the skins on Steam) but gives you 7 keys = GOTY + UVHUP2 + 5 Headhunter DLCs. The DLCs are worth and getting them with this package is much cheaper than getting them individually.
Bought it on mobile; thanks. Currently on tour so will activate the keys once I return :)

BTW, did you buy the fallout classics pack on GMG? The buy now button is disabled fr me :/

Killing Machine
Bought it on mobile; thanks. Currently on tour so will activate the keys once I return :)

BTW, did you buy the fallout classics pack on GMG? The buy now button is disabled fr me :/

Cool. No, I didn't buy it. Fallout titles in GMG (all titles apparently!) are region restricted for India. Hence disabled for purchase. Only Fallout 3 and Fallout NV are supposed to be locked for India afaik.

Alok

Adventurer
We are receiving heavy traffic right now, so we might be overloaded for a moment. Also, STEAM KEYS WILL BE REPLENISHED please be patient :^) / Follow @splitplay for quick updates

I just got keys and now they stopped offer. Feeling lucky :p

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Haha...Whats the point in getting 3 ?? You are going to use only one anyway. About commando Jack...man thats old news. Got it long long ago. :p

Killing Machine
I think it was on sale sometime back as well. Another 9rs game with cards - Defy Gravity Extended

Top Bottom