PC Buying Guide - March 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
man man. why are you bent on spoiling every other thread you get into.
listen i dont care what others think and let them think. such ones like you always call others names or whatever because they themselves are concerned too much about what willl others say and try to supress them. your thinking saying dont matter to me. keep on blubbing out what you want. finish !!

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ i am not spoiling any thread. Just giving my suggestions. If you don't like it, then don't follow simple. Or you think since you have created this thread, you get the right to choose who will post here? Is that the case?

Why are you so hell bent in wanting others to follow you? Why will i blub at you kid? I already said you are of least concern to me.

OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
^^what are you speaking? did i mention others follow me. everyone is requested to keep their own opinions.

and as if you are so dear to me that i am concerned about you too much.

everyone is free to post here i request no argument. we have a thread in graphics card section for that.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Thats what i did and you said to keep my thoughts within me. Don't change colours from time to time.

This is what you said "i dont want to prove it to you either. keep your thoughts with yourself. "

And now you are saying everyone is requested to keep their own opinion?

OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
^^try and understand as a fight was going on already in that thread i asked that i wont prove it to you.

but did i say i want to alter your opinion.

ok sorry i went too ahead. :-(. was angry at the discussion strected out in gfx section.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ anyway its ok.:) But don't you think that discussion going on in gfx section is for good? I mean providing a better picture to prospective buyers and future buyers alike?

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
1st feb smps prices from tirupathi ,np

corsair vx 550 4900 tax paid

tagan 500 3000 tax paid negotiable

tagan 600 4100 tax paid negotiable

seasonic 520w 3800 tax paid not available :(

rajan1311

Padawan
stop fighting girls...its hard to split the 560 and the 6950....its up to you (i mean the buyer) what he likes, both are good cards...

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Yup thats a good logic you've put. There should be both options and let the buyer decide.

OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
thanks for the update aby geek.

vinayan we were all updating guide but this sandybridge mobo problem cropped up.
so guys what should we do now?

rajan actually we have to see what performs better. if it was like leaving to buyers then what was the meaning of a guide and a suggestion forum. no offence buddy.

vinayan

Broken In
if it was like leaving to buyers then what was the meaning of a guide and a suggestion forum. no offence buddy.
I definitely agree..one and a half months ago i knew nothing about the present system configurations..I am still using a PIII 256MB system(and i still play FIFA 2004 in it ;-))..through these buying guides and forums i can now understand the numbers(5770,460..so on) regarding ATI(AMD)/Nvidia which appeared geeky previously,realized the problems with a cheap PSU, need for good case etc..this is the coolest thread that i've followed for a long time..

rajan1311

Padawan
none taken mate :)

From the benchmarks I have seen, it pretty close, no one is a clear winner, both cards win some. I would actually go for a 560, me looking for a 3D setup so... ;)

rchi84

In the zone
Hey guys, if Vickybat feels like suggesting a 560 SLI combo, then he's welcome to do so, right? Don't see the harm and i agree with him that for a 125K budget, One would like to have Physx, but that's why we have a 125K Physx config, So for the non physx config, we can go along with the 6950 Xfire and for the physx one, we can go with the 560 SLI.

Hope everyone's happy this way :D

OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
I definitely agree..one and a half months ago i knew nothing about the present system configurations..I am still using a PIII 256MB system(and i still play FIFA 2004 in it ;-))..through these buying guides and forums i can now understand the numbers(5770,460..so on) regarding ATI(AMD)/Nvidia which appeared geeky previously,realized the problems with a cheap PSU, need for good case etc..this is the coolest thread that i've followed for a long time..

good. i am especially happy that you releasized the banefit of psu and case.:)

none taken mate :)

From the benchmarks I have seen, it pretty close, no one is a clear winner, both cards win some. I would actually go for a 560, me looking for a 3D setup so... ;)

see price performance ratio. but dont forget to post your 3d experiance here. with pics. ofcourse for 3d 560 is the way to go. :doublethumb:

Hey guys, if Vickybat feels like suggesting a 560 SLI combo, then he's welcome to do so, right? Don't see the harm and i agree with him that for a 125K budget, One would like to have Physx, but that's why we have a 125K Physx config, So for the non physx config, we can go along with the 6950 Xfire and for the physx one, we can go with the 560 SLI.

Hope everyone's happy this way :D

actually every crossfire or sli config has a single gpu alternate. and for normal one we have 580 too. people can consider that if they want physx. but yes for physx configurations we will have 560 sli + 580(another option)

Thread Renamed !

thanks.

but please now tell me what to do of the configs first of all.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom