Status
Not open for further replies.

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Hi
I am thinking of signing up for a PayPal account. I am only 15 so I will do it on my Mom's Name. Well, my main purpose is to accept donations from my website(s) and payments from an Ad Service. So which account type to choose ? Business or Premium ??

I will hardly be paying money to others except for domains which I think can be done using the earned money in Business account ?

blademast3r

In the zone
Choose a personal account because its free and I assume u dont have a credit card so this is the only option you have...If you want to know the steps on creating an account check out this page *smoney.freehostia.com/paypalguide.html

viswanadh

Broken In
Personal account is fine for you if you accept small amounts from a cent to a few hundreds of dollars. If you get bigger payments choose Premium. You never require a business account. You can always create one personal and one premium account according to Paypal's ToS. Use personal for accepting donations. And use premium for accepting Ad payments. But remember, never provide false information when creating a new account.

OP
nileshgr

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Personal account is fine for you if you accept small amounts from a cent to a few hundreds of dollars. If you get bigger payments choose Premium. You never require a business account. You can always create one personal and one premium account according to Paypal's ToS. Use personal for accepting donations. And use premium for accepting Ad payments. But remember, never provide false information when creating a new account.
i'd never provide false info for such important matters.

EDIT-

Do all three require my dad's Credit Card No ?

ahref

In the zone
With personal account, you can accept payment from other paypal account holder only (personal acct accept 5 credit card payment per year only), if you need to accept payment from credit card holder your need to go for premium or business account.

If you want to use your father's CC, create acct in father name.

OP
nileshgr

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
With personal account, you can accept payment from other paypal account holder only (personal acct accept 5 credit card payment per year only), if you need to accept payment from credit card holder your need to go for premium or business account.

If you want to use your father's CC, create acct in father name.
i will need to pay money to you/estdomains only! for domain (1 currently; more may be regd.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom