Patna youth opens fire in Mumbai bus, shot dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
TOI
HT

javascript:broadbandpopup('*broadband.indiatimes.com/toishowvideo/3646262.cms',450,665)
what the hell is happening??? people (read north indians) should understand that the views/actions of politicians dont reflect the mindset of the common man(read marathis). At the same time politicians crossing the line (by promoting regionalism, communalism) should be severely punished and banned from contesting elections.

Last edited:

Count Dracula

Journeyman
The only thing I want to say:

*img231.imageshack.us/img231/2283/1199236061703gu0.th.jpg*img231.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

*img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1199236061703gu0.jpg

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
plz elaborate......waise maine galat kya bola?? im neutral in this topic man....
arre yar was just joking...:D:D:D
actually there was a thread discussing Raj Thackeray...and our krazzzy frm Mumbai was supporting that any outsiders shouldnt be allowed to come into Mumbai he was supporting Raj...thats it.

read here
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100310&highlight=Raj+++Mumbai

Thats why I was making this comment :p

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
@esumitkumar- BANG! :D

The guy was an idiot. Good thing the Police shot him. On the other hand the illiterate retard Laloo is saying that the boy meant no harm and the Police shouldn't have shot him. Yeah right, no harm at all. The gun was just a paper weight. :rolleyes:

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Seemed to me like a lunatic. That kid was real young though! I mean, my classmates do talk of doing Thak-dude in(don't you send MNS all the way over to my house!) but we're just joking. And here comes a boy who actually tries to kill! Where did he get that weapon in the first place?!? Anyway, I'd like to hear reactions of concerned politician(s) about this!

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
@krazzzy---aaaaahh ..(Playing Kill Bill soundtrack) krazzy shot me down......
someone take me to hospital :D :D :D

coming back to topic --> This all BS politics was incited by Raj...now these type of incidences are gonna take place ...but real comedy is this why was he shooting Police..Why not MNS --> MH nautanki sena :p

When India will be ruled by a nationalist dictator !!!!!! sigh !

OP
confused

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
^^dude he didnt shoot the police....he took the bus conductor and the passengers hostage......now thats ignorant and crazy.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
^^ Yup, we could do with a Mussolini, eh? Anyway, immigration is a problem faced commonly by developing nations. Kicking out brothers is definitely not the way to deal with it! Mr. Yadav is... well... doing what he is famous for! Mr. Thackeray(did I spell it right? W.M. Thackeray used to spell it like that!) is doing what he should be doing before elections! MNS is doing what a group of... well... <sarcasm>reeeeal nice people</sarcasm> ought to do. Everyone's adding something to the fire! Meanwhile, anyone heard of India being placed 128th out of 177 on the Human Development ratings(read this) by the UNDP? THIS is the result of it all! Some of us Indians are over the moon and rate ourselves pretty high! This shows what we are. Time to get back to earth(Not for ISRO).

Last edited:

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^ Yup, we could do with a Mussolini, eh? Meanwhile, anyone heard of India being placed 128th out of 177 on the Human Development ratings

nah ..we cud do wid Narendra Bhai as PM :)

and yes HDI ratings ...until unless corruption is wiped out nthng will happen ..
If everybody does wat work is given to him/her honestly..India can beat US definitely but that day ..I dont know will ever come or not :rolleyes:

^^dude he didnt shoot the police....he took the bus conductor and the passengers hostage......now thats ignorant and crazy.

From TOI

"The man fired at the police in Bail Bazaar area of Kurla and was shot in retaliatory fire," joint commissioner of police (crime), Rakesh Maria said.

I had read only these lines :p

Last edited:
These are pathetic fools. First, they get attacked by MNS and riot in bihar. Next someone holds a bus in mumbai hostage. If they really want to resort to vigilantism, they could atleast target MNS directly like REAL MEN.

Desi-Tek.com

In the zone
@esumitkumar- BANG! :D

The guy was an idiot. Good thing the Police shot him. On the other hand the illiterate retard Laloo is saying that the boy meant no harm and the Police shouldn't have shot him. Yeah right, no harm at all. The gun was just a paper weight. :rolleyes:
he was not idiot but i think he was quite angry and he lost the control on him self situation is same with many bihari youth.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^ya jus..read in TOI ..he was afraid of even swatting mosquitoes
also his father is asking how cud he fire six rounds with a desi katta (desi revolver)
he was a graduate in radiology and went to mumbai to srch a job..His mother expired when he was a child..all that happened is really sad...Raj is fully responsible for incting race hatred incidents :x

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
he was not idiot but i think he was quite angry and he lost the control on him self situation is same with many bihari youth.

Yup, look at me! I'm a (according to your description) typical mad Bihari sword toting lunatic myself! Anyone know where did I keep my Anti Zombie Shotgun-cum-chainsaw???;) I'd like to make your statement politically correct though: Youth(irrespective of origin) is foolish(I'm young too). I guess it's the lack of experience etc which causes us to act like pesky little rodents with no brain. Careful with words, dude:D! I'm cool minded:)cool:) but I know people on this forum with itching fingers and minds:)evil:).

@esumitkumar: HDI ratings are not something small! This shows to what extent we have divided ourselves to become ridiculously oblivious of our goal of progress. Death should not have been the penalty for this(I've read the TOI news showing his sane nature). I'm pretty sure if he'd been a member of a political party, he'd've been alive.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Sanjay Dutt was caught with a AK-47 at his house and ever since then he is doing rounds of the court. He didn't even use it. And this guy was roaming around streets of Mumbai with a gun and was holding people hostage and threatening to fire at the cops and obviously wanted to kill Raj Thackeray with it. If he really is as innocent as his father or the news channel are making him out to be then one wonders where did he got that gun from. Guns (real ones) aren't exactly sold at general stores or chemists. Nor are they cheap. So where did this idiot got one?

The guy was dangerous. It's a good thing that the police killed him. That'll send a clear message to any more of such azzholes out there that such sh¡t is not tolerated in here. You have a gun and bullets, bring it on. The Mumbai Police has more guns and bullets to fill every square centimeter of your body. Bullets will be answers with bullets. Simple.

manishjha18

In the zone
police shouldn't have shot that kid--they should have used rubber gun or doting gun-
and the way one minister justified it as :goli ka jawab goli se dena chaiya: is really pathetic.i mean had he be in us--he would have screwed for his lifetime.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^This thread will also be locked as kraazzy miyan has started bashing non mumbaikars again :)

krazzyyy u really crazzzy... we cant correct your Pro Mumbai thinking..U r comparing Sanjay Dutt with a common youth..A big filmstar who was addicted to drugs in beginning..and do u know from whr his father Sunil Dutt belongs ..read this

Sunil Dutt, a Mohyal Brahmin by caste, was born 1930 in the village of Khurd in the Jhelum District of Punjab, British India (since 1947 part of Pakistan), and his family settled in a small village on the bank of river Yamuna called Mandoli which is in Yamunanagar district of Haryana.

so Sanjay dutt bhi originally Pakistani OR North Indian ho gaya :p

Also he acquired the gun frm terrorist sources that were involved in 93 Mumbai bomb blasts ..so woh Terrorist bhi ho gaya :p

(On July 31, 2007, Sanjay Dutt was sentenced to a jail term of 6 years for illegal possession of firearms acquired from terrorist acquaintances, who were responsible for the 1993 Bombay bomb blasts. On August 20, 2007, the Supreme Court of India granted him interim bail.)

and about guns..yaar..thats not a german/italian/chinese gun..That was a not even a proper gun ..that was a KATTA ..its sold everywhere in India for arnd 500 to 1000/- approx ...I dunno exactly .. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom