PASSWORD PROTECT USB 3.61

Status
Not open for further replies.

heman12

Broken In
Hii, all digitians.

I hav installed Password protect usb 3.61 on my extrenal HDD, and lock few folder with password, now i forgot those password and i m unable to open those folders. Can any1 please help out of this problm, as those folder contain my importanat office aswell as persoanl data. How do i retrieve my password?

Lookin for ur comments.

Last edited:

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
If u dont hav an answer dont post ur comments. and 1 more thing, nothing is impossible or unbreakable in this world. no matter what will happen i will find the solution of this problm.

First of all if you can't try to speak politely then go to your pre-nursery schools and learn some manners from the 2 year old kids there.... Look at your join date and that of Anand's that you are talking about...he's a Microsoft's MVP and you are thinking yourself as a great Hacker...hah...go off you sucker...:-x

OP
heman12

heman12

Broken In
Hey buddy, i didnt mean to insult him or abuse him, i m just telling that nothing is impposible, if u dont know, why u answering me?, by the way i hav due repect for him and those who r listening and providing solution to many digitaians. but moreons like you i have seen so many time here, who dont understand and insulting others.:-(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom