Pantech Burst P9070 - Quick Review

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Congrats on the purchase. BTW Is it black or red one? Please post your synthetic benchmarks scores here? AnTuTu/Quadrant/NenaMark 2.

UPDATE :
Added Quadrant, Vellamo benchmarks score in first post.

Ordered a black one, hoping they sent the right one. :D
It's not with me right now, I'll only get to it once I'm home in the evening. :(

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Oh, that's okay. Just try some games and play some HD videos, to see it's capability. And post back here with your view.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Another great Pantech device :D

Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait Processor
Adreno 225 GPU
Super AMOLED 960x540 pixels,4.3 inch(256 ppi pixel density) Display
1 GB RAM, 8 GB storage, microSD, up to 32 GB
Primary Camera: 8 MP, Autofocus, LED flash. Secondary: 2 MP
Battery, Li-Ion 1830 mAh
3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.
Pantech Flex review

pratyush997

Inactive
Another great Pantech device :D

Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait Processor
Adreno 225 GPU
Super AMOLED 960x540 pixels,4.3 inch(256 ppi pixel density) Display
1 GB RAM, 8 GB storage, microSD, up to 32 GB
Primary Camera: 8 MP, Autofocus, LED flash. Secondary: 2 MP
Battery, Li-Ion 1830 mAh
3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.
Pantech Flex review
Seems overpriced when compared to Burst :(

And Almost 0 Community support ;)

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Too much. Better get 2 Pantech Burst and gift it o your girlfriend.

Posted images taken using Camera ICS App and Stock Camera App. It seems that Camera ICS App is capturing much more details than stock app, but both failed at low light. But still camera was never my main usage so i am happy with what i got.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I'm pretty satisfied with my purchase so far. It's certainly a step up from my galaxy sl and xperia mini pro. There's a minor imperfection on the screen (white spot of shame) but you learn to live with it. Never hangs, battery lasts at least one working day (home to office and back) and it handles pretty much everything I throw at it. :)

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I'm pretty satisfied with my purchase so far. It's certainly a step up from my galaxy sl and xperia mini pro. There's a minor imperfection on the screen (white spot of shame) but you learn to live with it. Never hangs, battery lasts at least one working day (home to office and back) and it handles pretty much everything I throw at it. :)

Post a picture of it. Even i had the same issue and seller replaced it with new one.

BTW I also had Galaxy SL before this one and my wife have an Xperia Mini Pro. What a coincidence?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Yeah, looks like we're following the same phone path. Let me know when you decide on an upgrade; chances are, I would have picked the same device. :D

Here you go, the white spot should be visible.

uploadfromtaptalk1362920818931.jpg

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Yeah i was asking him to take a snap of phone screen with white spot visible(Use SketchPad or similar apps with white background so it will be clearly visible) using another phone or DSLR if possible :D

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Taking a screenshot won't help because the problem is in the LCD. So the person who hold the phone can see it. So please post pic of it taken from another mobile with white background.

Top Bottom