Pantech Burst P9070 - Quick Review

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
One which i ordered was 145 incl shipping. So you have screen guard, i have rest. So why don't you give me that screen guard... :D

UPDATE : Added Benchmark results as you requested and games that i played with this phone.

pratyush997

Inactive
One which i ordered was 145 incl shipping. So you have screen guard, i have rest. So why don't you give me that screen guard... :D
UPDATE : Added Benchmark results as you requested and games that i played with this phone.
How about shipping me the device instead :D
Goddamn seller ain't shipping the device :-x

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Not everybody have that kinda patience. My phone's TPU case reached me within 3 days, but i used to go and DTDC/ebay site once in a hour. I can't help it.

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
duh ! I'm still in queue for getting Burst from US :(

I believe it'll take at least 30 days to get items internationally shipped to India. My previous order via geb took 29 days to deliver.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Always get it from ebay. Shipping within a week most of the case. I am glad the seller is from my city and closer from where i live. :D

diagus

Journeyman
how about heating issue. i seen people complaining about the touch screen and back of
phone getting hot.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Ahh, yes! Finally! I'm in the office and the phone has arrived at my doorstep. Can't wait to get back home and play!! :D

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Congrats on the purchase. BTW Is it black or red one? Please post your synthetic benchmarks scores here? AnTuTu/Quadrant/NenaMark 2.

UPDATE :
Added Quadrant, Vellamo benchmarks score in first post.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Congrats on the purchase. BTW Is it black or red one? Please post your synthetic benchmarks scores here? AnTuTu/Quadrant/NenaMark 2.

UPDATE :
Added Quadrant, Vellamo benchmarks score in first post.

Ordered a black one, hoping they sent the right one. :D
It's not with me right now, I'll only get to it once I'm home in the evening. :(

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Oh, that's okay. Just try some games and play some HD videos, to see it's capability. And post back here with your view.

Top Bottom