Pantech Burst P9070 - Quick Review

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Maybe a notch above, but service center is a big question? And reliability? Anyways if you feel good about it, go ahead and buy. :)

pratyush997

Inactive
Just got my Screen guard, got no device to apply it :cool:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/show-off/45694-post-your-latest-purchase-594.html#post1852332

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ lol. I got my phone, screen cover no screen guard. Yet to receive. Now applied some local cheap screen guard, which is so not good.

BTW Playing GTA III now, it's damn smooth. :D

My Galaxy SL never used to enter into the game..

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
One which i ordered was 145 incl shipping. So you have screen guard, i have rest. So why don't you give me that screen guard... :D

UPDATE : Added Benchmark results as you requested and games that i played with this phone.

pratyush997

Inactive
One which i ordered was 145 incl shipping. So you have screen guard, i have rest. So why don't you give me that screen guard... :D
UPDATE : Added Benchmark results as you requested and games that i played with this phone.
How about shipping me the device instead :D
Goddamn seller ain't shipping the device :-x

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Not everybody have that kinda patience. My phone's TPU case reached me within 3 days, but i used to go and DTDC/ebay site once in a hour. I can't help it.

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
duh ! I'm still in queue for getting Burst from US :(

I believe it'll take at least 30 days to get items internationally shipped to India. My previous order via geb took 29 days to deliver.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Always get it from ebay. Shipping within a week most of the case. I am glad the seller is from my city and closer from where i live. :D

diagus

Journeyman
how about heating issue. i seen people complaining about the touch screen and back of
phone getting hot.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Ahh, yes! Finally! I'm in the office and the phone has arrived at my doorstep. Can't wait to get back home and play!! :D

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Congrats on the purchase. BTW Is it black or red one? Please post your synthetic benchmarks scores here? AnTuTu/Quadrant/NenaMark 2.

UPDATE :
Added Quadrant, Vellamo benchmarks score in first post.

Last edited:
Top Bottom