Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajesh Pandey

Right off the assembly line
Well after posting or spamming extensively in CHIP-India Forums this 15 year Old Kid is here to make this forum a better place !;):D

Have been visiting these forums a lot now a days and I hope whatever good things(if any) I have heard about this forum turns out to be true and the bad things(members not being friendly) dont turn out to be true

Also I wanted to know is Post Count Disabled in the Chit Chat category?

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Rajesh Pandey said:
Pandu is going ! This Site Sucks ! I never expected that the Old members talk like this to the newer members !
what?Look at the title first.You said Pandu is here.So i said hello pandu.Whats wrong in that?

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
HI PANDU!!!

hahahah!! yahan par comedians ki kami nahi hai. mere ko koi joke site par jane ki jarurat nahi. digit forum is best joke forum. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BYE PANDU!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
fun2sh said:
HI PANDU!!!

hahahah!! yahan par comedians ki kami nahi hai. mere ko koi joke site par jane ki jarurat nahi. digit forum is best joke forum. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BYE PANDU!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
digit forum bhi aane ki jurrorat nahi paregi agar tu mirror use karta hai toh.:D

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
bye Pandu .!:D
Wikipedia said:
In the Mahabharata epic, Pandu (Sanskrit: पाण्*डु) is the son of Vichitravirya and his second wife, Ambalika from Vyasa. He is more popularly known as the father of the Pandavas.

Do u look like him ?
*img143.imageshack.us/img143/4386/pandu420ix2.jpg

Last edited:

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
A better introduction wouldve been if you'd posted a good reply or helped someone with his problem .. I am sure people wouldve be more courteous then against whats happening now ..

Not locking this useless thread on purpose so that the author can reply .. Others .. please dont bother ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom