Overheating problems

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
The Delivery Man of M.D. Computers,rung me up and said he will surely deliver the product,but will be late.
M.D. computers Pvt. Ltd has confirmed of delivery by today.
HAVEN'T RECEIVED TILL YET.
I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Ultimately got the delivery today at 9:33 p.m. ???????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blah::zzz:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Can't say anything unless I've verified for myself. I remember applying Deepcool Z5 on my father's Dell N5110 an year ago. It is bad and I'd replace it with NT-H1 as soon as it arrives. Also, ordered 240GB BX500. I know that isn't a good option for new build but is good enough for 8 year old laptop and would outlast it.
Max idle temperatures (no fan on)
Before: 55 °C
After: 43 °C
With 100% fan: 38 °C
Line on CPU, dot on GPU (which won't be used anyway).

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

mayurthemad01

Journeyman
When I try to play ac: odyssey the cpu temp. crosses 75°c. What should I do to keep it cool ?

mayurthemad01

Journeyman
Can it also happen due to virus ? I checked all my connection and cleaned my pc but when I try to scan for virus cpu load got 95-100 and temperature shot upto 80s.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Can it also happen due to virus ? I checked all my connection and cleaned my pc but when I try to scan for virus cpu load got 95-100 and temperature shot upto 80s.

Keep monitoring your machine using task manager for high CPU usage and HwInfo64 for thermals. Which AV are you using?

mayurthemad01

Journeyman
Default windows av, just now installed Malwarebytes and used it. After scanning and removing viruses temp got under 50 but still goes mid 70 when opening odyssey.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Default windows av, just now installed Malwarebytes and used it. After scanning and removing viruses temp got under 50 but still goes mid 70 when opening odyssey.

Never trust a system once it is infected, better format & fresh install win 10 latest version.

mayurthemad01

Journeyman
I will try to do just that also methinks, I should go for a liquid cooler cause weather here in Bhubaneswar is like 36-40° and quite a bit humid. Note that I have i5-8400 + msi h310m & zotac 1660ti.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I will try to do just that also methinks, I should go for a liquid cooler cause weather here in Bhubaneswar is like 36-40° and quite a bit humid. Note that I have i5-8400 + msi h310m & zotac 1660ti.

I don't like liquids anywhere near my pc so no liquid cooler for me but a good air cooler is as good as a liquid cooler & if you can afford this one Buy Online Noctua NH-D15 Chromax Pure Black CPU Cooler with Dual 140m Fans - in India then it is better than even most liquid coolers.

mayurthemad01

Journeyman
I don't understand that why the hell it is happening only while gaming. Normal browsing or watching movies see's normal temps but gaming reaches 80°c.

mayurthemad01

Journeyman
Do I need more thermal paste ?? I don't know what should I do anymore.*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200519/66c49b6719a3e9bdf258817750d14590.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200519/e985ab20153fd4169eeeb40185fd08de.jpg

Top Bottom