Outlook.com / Have you used it ??

Naxal

Little Kid
Many may already know about the launch of Outlook.com from Microsoft.

What is Outlook.com

A new web based email service intended to replace Live Mail / Hotmail / MSN and other Microsoft email services and bring them under one roof.

Outlook.com

It works with any previous Microsoft ID and users can access all their emails and everything else in it with its no ads and really beautiful UI. You can also create a new ID if you want with @outlook.com extension.

Gmail Beater

Controversial statement i guess but I am convinced with the User Experiences of it and almost 5/6 year later, I am switching my email service again from Gmail to this since I really liked it.

What do you think ?

Has anyone here used it ? How did you liked or disliked it ??

Share your views :)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I like it. Although its not my primary email yet but I do feel service is very good. Also like the design of the site a lot.

reniarahim1

Youngling
yaa..using it from day 1. interface is simple and nice...forwarding gmail to outlook and using as primary email now.

OP
N

Naxal

Little Kid
It's better than hotmail.

I was feeling its even better than GMail also :D

One of the feature I like about is the ability both put on a lebal like Gmail, where as move the email to a different folder like hotmail and yahoo

Interface is also really easy and feels nice to use

*i48.tinypic.com/ek2vrq.jpg

roady

Digital Marketer
It's better than hotmail .. but that's it. I didn't like the design much. Yeah, it reminds me of GMail. Which is why I'll still prefer GMail.

mohityadavx

Youngling
Well I have my college edu id on it so I have to access it like min 5-6 times a day I seriously think Gmail is still way better
the worst part about it is it wont let you two tabs simultaneously.

tkin

Back to school!!
Yes, I am using it, its very clean, and loads a lot faster than gmail does, and I am already switching it to my primary email everywhere.

papul1993

not a newbie.....
Hmm.... maybe they have improved it. I tested with yahoo, gmx and a couple of others. As well as temporary emails.

mohityadavx

Youngling
One more thing I forgot to add was that the damn option to open attachment in browser never works I still find Gmail way better in terms of speed and productivity

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
i am using it as my secondary email id. i find it neat and ok speed. initially it was a pain to send a message but nowadays, there is no problem in that.

jaykant

Broken In
I have recently used it and it is better than Hotmail and the interface provided here is user friendly and easy understandable and it is fine to work with it. Specially the way attachment are uploaded here seems great.

charliewilde

Right off the assembly line
Yes, I am using it. It is really great and clean. Like Gmail, it meets my requirement of a great email. Same as the Outlook.com, it's partner, the Skydrive.com is also great and fine to use like Gdocs.

Top Bottom