orkut query ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slugger

Banned
first wud b 2 search 4 his name+surname and c wat turns up

if u have ne common friends u mite wan2 check out his friendslist and c if he is listed, ask him/her if d friend u lookin 4 is in his/her list or not, or ask if he/she nos wat his online name is 2 search

u cud also search d communities common 2 both of u 2 c if hes listed or not

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
his hai ki her :D well ur best shot is tryin the school/college or locality and yeah use the name surname and location all three together

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
By ID you must be knowing the E-mail ID which he/she is using for orkut account.
Open ur orkut account-->>friends-->>invite a friend to orkut
There fill the name(anything)..and E-mail ID which ur friend is using for orku account.

click on "send invite"-->>U will get a message from orkut that
"//We found an existing user with the email address "your friend E-mail ID"://".

And you have caught ur friend on orkut.

shantanu

Technomancer
do you have a orkut account.. i was too searching for a friend sometime back. so posted the name surname and location.. example : Hilary duff LA

so you will get the list of people.. in that see the friend and ask the person if he/she is whom you are looking for..

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
bajaj151 said:
@ ravi...

I havent recieved any mail yet from orkut after i send invite.....
you will not received any mail from orkut.You will find your friends orkut account that time only.

slugger

Banned
ax3 said:
if u know the id then y dont u visit the profile itself .............

u will get what u want ..........

actually just noing 1 id is not enuff sins 1 can change d id [name dat appears in profile] easily

like this friend of mine who changes his id depending on his stae of mind every other day

@bajaj151
sinc d chic nos dat u no her id [old 1] shes changed it so dat u can never find her ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom