Orkut+Indian Politics=You in Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

mediator

Technomancer
This only shows - there is no country with perfect laws. You open your mouth and you are arrested in India, you rip a CD and you are arrestred in the US, you spit and you are arrested in singapore, etc etc.

I think the person can make counter case against Sonia Gandhi, by quoting some statement of Sonia Gandhi and calling it defamation.
We r not "maaut ke saudaaagar" < --with-effects=stressed throat>. Democracy n freedom of speech!!

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
Sonia gandhi is trying to be like of Indira gandhi , If u speak anything against her get in jailed or killed , congress and its politics are big crap and nuisance , she wants to show her power to indians ..that Iam an italian as powerful as british were , whatever I want I can do , this is the main subject of arresting that guy .it politics yaara

indianobama

Right off the assembly line
America has overcome its racial and religious divide and elected its Obama who inspires confidence with his sincerity and transparency across the globe.
Do we have any with similar credentials in our country?
Let us find ONE and make our nation more secure and safe for our posterity.
Visit & Vote Now
info@indianobama.org
www.indianobama.org
Developing the habit of voting objectively

JAK

What the Heck !
^^^ i bet he is engaged in some mining business..
no wonder indianobama is so good at diggin up old threads...:lol:

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
This is a really serious issue considering that google has all the info abt the searches we do;what we mail,we scrap or post in communities(in gmail,orkut,google search). Remember the arrests of chinese dissidents with some help from yahoo.It is said that Microsoft & Google store this info for 18 months, while yahoo does it for 13.

Have a doubt, if u have a dynamic ip and delete ur cookies would google be able to keep track? It can only track the ip right using cookies?

Well, or you can use programs like:-
1. IP Hider Platinum
2. Tor

These give you a totally virtual identity in the already virtual internet world leaving no traces of origin at all.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
We do not know what the guy wrote, whatever it is, it is not a good thing to write obscene message about any woman. No need to mix politics. Suppose someone make an obscene comment about a woman who is our relative or close friend or someone whom we know very well. How will we feel then ?

only politicians can make obscene comments against other politicians and not land up in jail :D.

I think the guy deserved this if he had written something terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom