Orkut Hacks - All in One

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadMan001

Right off the assembly line
I have seen people with a blank name and a blank image(non clickable!!) on orkut.How is this possible?Can someone tell.

DeadMan001

Right off the assembly line
The Alt+0173 trick doesn't work anymore.It has been fixed.᠌᠌This trick works now.Not uploading a picture wont work as i want a completely invisible profile like this one.I can see the guy has uploaded a 1X1 pixel image on his display making it virtually unclickable.But when i try to upload such an image it just wont get uploaded.Look at the thread started by this person.I had to view the page source to get to his profile.

orkut ppl have banned uploading of 1*1 pixel images.
Only those ppl, who have uploaded it a long time back(when it wasn't banned), have these images. :-(

rahul286

Broken In
tgpraveen said:
GREAT HACKS THX RAHUL AND ALL OTHERS that contributed.
Ur welcome dude!
Welcome To Devils Workshop! ;)

DeadMan001 said:
I have seen people with a blank name and a blank image(non clickable!!) on orkut.How is this possible?Can someone tell.
Try this
*www.devilsworkshop.org/2007/02/24/hide-your-orkut-profile-name-again/

Last edited:

rahul286

Broken In
kunaltech said:
hi friends,

i want to know is their any script or tool where i can send a particular scrap to a particular group

You can use scrap all script!
*www.devilsworkshop.org/2007/06/25/stable-scrap-all-friends-script-with-group-selection-option/

enticer86

Stay Silent!
i really wish i cud get a medal besides my name lik sm google VERIFIED ppl hav,,...a medal tht everyone can see :|

kunaltech

Journeyman
rahul286 said:
You can use scrap all script!
*www.devilsworkshop.org/2007/06/25/stable-scrap-all-friends-script-with-group-selection-option/

the photo which is shown in workshop i use to get the same window before when i installed grease monkey. but after i formated my system and again i installed now some other window is been display where i dont have an option to create groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom