Orkut founder is gay!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

apoorva84

In the zone
Never knew this but today when i went through this article, i found out that Orkut Büyükkökten is actually gay and is all set to marry his boyfriend.

Kinda Surprising.....

Read more about him here:*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orkut_Büyükkökten

:shock:
Guess the internet really IS a strange place
:shock:

Now I realise why there are lots of options in the "orientation" section of Orkut user profile.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
wat abt the stories. He made it to find his lover girl.

But ended up havin affair with a male next door...lolz.

goobimama

 Macboy
Why is him being gay such a big issue? Seriously. Being gay doesn't make a person any different.

… Reminds me of how the white man used to think of the black man as something of a lesser intelligence.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
If you find it Orkut so gay, you shouldn't be using it. There are psychos who are addicted to that. I don't see how it should matter to all of you.

Indyan

Here Since 2003
^
This revelation answers the big question surround orkut's gayness. No offense to homosexuals.

lol
First you use the word gayness in a derogatory manner and then say no offence meant.

Anyway, actually these days I kind of like orkut. It's improved hell of a lot and is certainly a lot more usable! Also the no doughtnut issue is also gone.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
lol
Anyway, actually these days I kind of like orkut. It's improved hell of a lot and is certainly a lot more usable! Also the no doughtnut issue is also gone.
orkut sucks now IMO, got all those bandwidth hungry glitchy flash content. And Bad Bad server still exists. Themes look so immature.

A community should be like last.fm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom