Opera 9.5 final and Firefox 3 RC3 out now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
^ Smit, Gmail labs.
s18,

4. Does my system support transliteration?

The transliteration feature is only supported in Internet Explorer versions 6.0 and higher on Windows (preferably Windows XP), and Firefox 1.5 and higher on Windows and Linux.

Who

Guess Who's Back
The wonders of Opera 9.5!!! :D:D

*img61.imageshack.us/img61/5577/capture12062008083457ca9.jpg

YOU are using the Fit width button near the show images button , click the fit width button again everthing will be fixed , opera 9.5 is the best browser till date !!

Edit : YAY i finally reached my 150 posts , gotta reach 1000 before i am 100 years old

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
YOU are using the Fit width button near the show images button , click the fit width button again everthing will be fixed

Thanks for the tip. Yes I was using that option in the hope that Opera will optimse all pages for my display resolution. I didn't knew it would cause trouble. Deactivated it and pages are loading properly now.

sakumar79

Technomancer
Any idea whats the difference between the Classic Installer at 4.8MB and the Default installer at 6.7 MB? The Classic Installer option does not come on the default download page, but comes up if you choose "Show other versions" and go through some links... And I like the new skin... Its very elegant... Though I wish there was a good distinctive difference between tabs (new, unread tab; read tab; tab being opened; etc)

Arun

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
I've always loved Opera and this edition is simply great! Major problem is, people who design websites don't care how their page looks if it loads on Opera. So, this will be irritating at times. We still can't exploit Gmail's features to the fullest :(

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Any idea whats the difference between the Classic Installer at 4.8MB and the Default installer at 6.7 MB? The Classic Installer option does not come on the default download page, but comes up if you choose "Show other versions" and go through some links... And I like the new skin... Its very elegant... Though I wish there was a good distinctive difference between tabs (new, unread tab; read tab; tab being opened; etc)

Arun
No diff as far as the end product goes. Ones is .msi and one is .exe

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I think the new look of the Opera looks a bit tacky. I preferred the simpler look of the previous versions. Firefox looks several times better with its default theme and small icons. And of course none of these come close to Safari.

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Opera's bleeding edge internal build passes acid3. As a proof of this opera had released a special build called wingogo or lingogi (depending upon OS).
But, they had made it clear that Opera wont include all of those changes before v10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom