Opera 9.5 final and Firefox 3 RC3 out now

Status
Not open for further replies.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
opera 9.5 fails acid3 at 83 in Linux.I thought opera passed acidtest

Opera's public build can render acid3 tests perfectly. But it doesnt pass the test, because it doesnt render it within the time limit. Therefore, the internal(private) builds are now bent on making the rendering engine faster. So much better than other browsers which cant even render the test properly :p

abhisek_bsws

geek on a roll
I've just tested firefox 3 ...it has improved a lot and a lot faster also:)....but execpt google toolbar none of my previous extensions are working in it:mad:...on the other hand the page rendering n speed of opera 9.5 is much better.....in the acid 3 test score of the 2 browsers >>>>> FIREFOX -> 71 , OPERA -> 83 ....I have been using opera for 3years n I think it is the best browser out there :D :cool:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I really have to thank Digit mag for introducing opera to me. I got the trial version(when it was a paid software) a very long time ago, when digit first distributed it on its CD, and it was love at first site hehe :D

sakumar79

Technomancer
Tools->Preferences->Advanced Tab->Shortcuts - Here, select the current keyboard setup option and select edit, in the search field, start typing "b ctrl" and the options that fit will come up... Choose b ctrl, and edit the right hand entry as Paste and go...

Arun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom